X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miscellaneous/OT

Like he needs to shoplift...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The College Football Playoff revealed its new national championship trophy today.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• So there are reports out of Florida that Seminoles quarterback Jameis Winston was cited for allegedly stealing crab legs from a grocery store. He wasn&#039...

Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix... - This gonna be good! Release the Crackin'! Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a

some great ones here

Comment

• Congrats to Big Ten co-champs Michigan and Nebraska on earning the top seeds in the Big Ten softball tourney.

Comment

• Yeah, Michigan had a chance to win the championship outright, but got hammered by Wisconsin on Friday night, and ended up losing 6-5 on Sunday.

Not a good way to enter the B1G tournament.

They're likely in the NCAA's even if they don't win the B1G tournament, but they're going to be on the road somewhere distant, and will have an early exit. They're quite young, and the future is bright.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rutgers QB shows a sensitive side:

Rutgers quarterback Philip Nelson has been arrested and charged on suspicion of assault in southern Minnesota, authorities said Monday.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This dumb idea blew up in her face. A college dropout spent an entire school year convincing her mom she was still enrolled to keep collecting her tuition money — and even invited the family to Gra…

Dropout calls in graduation bomb threat to hide from family

This dumb idea blew up in her face.

A college dropout spent an entire school year convincing her mom she was still enrolled to keep collecting her tuition money — and even invited the family to Graduation Day to keep the ruse alive.

Danielle Shea, 22, wore a cap and gown for the big day at Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Conn., and arrived at the outdoor ceremony with the beaming grads.

But Shea, of Quincy, Mass., was not prepared to be told in front of her mom and other relatives that she was not on the ticket list — and in an act of complete desperation, she stepped away and phoned in two bomb threats to shut the whole thing down, cops said.

“She panicked,” Hamden Police Capt. Ron Smith said. “The mother started questioning school officials, and they said she was not enrolled.”

Shea allegedly used her own cellphone to call in the first threat at around 5:45 p.m. on Sunday, telling police there was a “bomb in the library” near the campus quad.

“After 17 minutes had passed and she didn’t see anyone evacuating, she called in another bomb threat,” Smith said.

In the second call, she warned that “several bombs are on campus” and said: “You haven’t cleared out graduation. That’s not a good idea.”

No devices were found, but the graduates were moved to the TD Bank Sports Center a mile away as a precaution.

Cops traced the calls to Shea’s phone and found her at the arena.

Shea immediately confessed, telling cops that there were no bombs and that she was embarrassed about being exposed in front of her family, Smith said.

She was arraigned Monday in Superior Court in Meriden on charges of first-degree threatening and falsely reporting an incident.

Judge Philip Scarpellino said Shea had spent an entire year “hoodwinking” people, adding, “I’m understanding that the whole year was a lie.”

He set a $10,000 bond even though prosecutors had not asked for bail, and her family put the money up to get her out.

“No comment,” her mom said as she shielded her daughter.

Shea had been a student at the private college — where tuition, room and board top $55,000 a year — until May 2013, spokesman John Morgan confirmed.

She had even made dean’s list.

But she left before the current school year started because she had a debt she couldn’t pay, sources said.

“She was living in Hamden, and she was working, trying to save money for her senior year,” Smith said.

“Her mother was sending her money that she believed was for tuition. What she was doing with that money, I don’t know.”

Her mother was “shocked, in total shock,” he added.

The threats delayed the start of the ceremony for the College of Arts and Sciences by an hour and a half.

Morgan said the delay caused a “major disruption. People had to get in their cars and drive up [to the athletic arena], but they did it very calmly.”

Comment

• "If I see a black kid in a hoodie at night on the same side of the street, I’m probably going to walk to other side of the street...."

"I’ve said this before. If I see a black kid in a hoodie at night on the same side of the street, I’m probably going to walk to other side of the street, If I see a white guy with a shaved head and lots of tattoos, I’m going back to the other side of the street. If I see anybody that looks threatening, and I try not to, but part of me takes into account race and gender and image. I’m prejudiced. Other than for safety issues, I try to always catch my prejudices and be very self-aware.”

Comment

• maybe they should fix the real problem

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Amid fickle students, comforts of home, schools scramble to unload football tickets

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Naw, it's only Michigan and it's only because Brandon is the most idiotic person in any room he steps into.

Comment

• There have been down years before; there have been blah schedules before. This year, though, if there are actually Michigan-specific factors involved (geez what could they be?), we'll see what a difference they make.

Comment

• It isn't rocket science. It's the rising cost for a continously declining product. I don't know how many of you have gotten these ridiculous emails for "special packages" that allow you to purchase such shit sandwiches as four home game tickests (excluding PSU). There is not a single home game this year that makes me want to travel from central Indiana to Ann Arbor notwithstading that my daughter and grandkids live there and I get to see them each gameday weekend. Every "promotion'" Brandon tries results in declining ticket sales and attendence while rising the cost of the experience. When he's gone the athletic dept will mimic Dominoes' ad campaign following his departure. "We sold you shit on cardboard for years. We're sorry and we promiset to upgrade our product vs. merely upgrading our cost wile quality declined". Mark my words. I've said it since day one and UM and Brandon have done absolutely nothing to disprove me.

Comment

• My question to Stan and others who get these emails. Are you replying in a "what in the fuck are you thinking?" kind of way? No one can be falling for that stuff, you'd think something would give if everyone tells him what a fuckstick he's being.

Comment

Working...
                                X