• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/921480689941323776[/ame]
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Cool. So we get to watch him skate away next year.

Comment

• What was the better option? To not sign him at all? They can trade away Sheahan now, that should make jaadam happy.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Cool. So we get to watch him skate away next year.
            Negative. The Wings will still own his rights next year. The only thing he'll have an advantage on next year is making more money because I believe he can file for arbitration.

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            What was the better option? To not sign him at all? They can trade away Sheahan now, that should make jaadam happy.
            That would make everyone happy!

but yes that would make me ecstatic.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              What was the better option? To not sign him at all? They can trade away Sheahan now, that should make jaadam happy.
              Not blowing your wad on old pieces of shit so you have the money for a long term deal?

Comment

• The Daley signing was pretty good this last year but yes that's def Hollands MO and its going to catch up with him when we have to give Mantha, Larkin and AA more money in the upcoming years.

His cap management is garbage.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Not blowing your wad on old pieces of shit so you have the money for a long term deal?
                  You mean like the long term deal they gave Franzen when he was younger and he still is not seeing the ice?
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The Franzen deal was bad but he's talking about contracts like Darren Helm or Abdelkader.

Comment

• The contract to Helm was stupid as shit and you will never get me to defend that.

Abelkader paid his dues and was deserving of a long term contract.

Comment

• If he isn't producing, it's a bad contract, same with Dekeyser. If paying guys who paid their dues but aren't producing squeezes the producing players so they leave in a year, you will never comtend. Just look at the rosrer, it's full of highly paid non-productive players. The team missed the playoffs last season and will miss it this year, they are at the cap ceiling. It is absurd.

Comment

• Ah yes, "paying their dues." Don't worry, the difference is made up in all those "hometown discounts" the up and coming players give, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            The contract to Helm was stupid as shit and you will never get me to defend that.

Abelkader paid his dues and was deserving of a long term contract.
                            Sorry man but Abbie was never all that good. He was playing over his head and somehow paired with Dats and Z. He's a legit 3rd liner. Thats about it
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Abbie is a lot like McCarty or Maltby. His value comes from his willingness to go deep in the corners and stand in front of the net. He was the only guy that would go into the corners and win pucks that the Wings had for a long time.

Comment

• Yeah i can see that but Abby is being paid like a top 6 forward. His contract sucks
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X