No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafford is the perfect man, all the physical skills required, smart, loving, team player, altruistic, benevolent man that has walked the earth since jesus. Thank you guys for showing me the light. Go lions

Comment

• I'm glad that he plays for the lions, lions are lucky to have him, win or lose

Comment

• Wish he'd let them get a REAL long snapper.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• No noid, we also have the perfect long snapper, that I know doesn't need changing, because I know he's not perfect, he has OCD's

Comment

• Quote that has been created to Lincoln, but not sure if he said it," it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues"

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
              No noid, we also have the perfect long snapper, that I know doesn't need changing, because I know he's not perfect, he has OCD's
              What’s his lack of a cd collection got to do with it, wcf?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We should sign him up for that monthly music club. He could start with 8 cd's for a penny.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  I am not saying it's true, but I am suggesting that it might be. I have never heard Stafford say "we need a running game" I have heard him say "we need to play better", but that is a generic answer. He loves the spotlight and even says he loves to be in the position to win a game in the end when it's on his shoulders. Will he accept the fact that he doesn't have to be the hero. I don't know, something has to give for the lions to reach the next step.
                  Jesus Christ. This is a stupid post. I don't even know where to start, but I'll give it a try ;)

Every athlete wants to be in position to make the game winning play.

I imagine when wcfwtf was a kid playing ball in his driveway he counted down

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (shoots ball and makes it) Yes!!! That's the end of the first quarter!"

wcfwtf playing football. "Not to throw anybody under the bus, but man, we'd be a lot better if you guys didn't suck and we had a decent running game."

Fuuuuuuuck
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nah, you clearly don't know wcfwtf.

"5... 4... 3... He passes the ball to the open man in the corner! What a team player not looking at all to win the game on his own! There's a guy with a sound head on his shoulders! No glory hogging here!"

Comment

• Actually, MS was asked if in the last minute he would rather be watching the defense hold a lead, or have the ball trying to take the lead at the end of a game?

In other words, he feels the team has a better chance if they are NOT depending on the defense (the Lions defense mind you) to hold on to the win at the end. Weird. Cuz that always goes great. 7-58 Mudder Feffers!

I don't think he said he wanted all the glory to himself. Or is that why you think he had to catch the 2-point try last year? To be the last person to touch the ball, not some 'receiver' POS.
                      Last edited by dpatnod; April 16, 2018, 11:30 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        Nice to see actual solutions being suggested at least.
                        Trying somebody different is a solution - staying with what you KNOW won't work, is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Now you?ve REALLY opened a can of worms. Why have those Ford bstds not already done this?
                          Maybe they did, at least Nisson. I had a rental car yesterday, drove about 75 miles and it took only 3 liters to fill it up. I either got a 100 mpg or the dude who rated it before way over filled it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Let's put it this way. I know dwtwat loves to think that Stafford calls all the plays. But, that really isn't true. Believe me, if he was overruling the OC and HC and calling plays he wanted, everyone in the world would know about it.

I'm betting if the Lions actually had a ground attack worth a shit, Stafford would buy into it just fucking fine.
                            Hey dumb fuck - I only know what Cooter said in a interview. You need to take that argument up with him.

Oh and, Mediocre Matty is entering his 10th year, he's had a ground attack in his career, still couldn't beat winning teams, he also had one of the best defenses in the league, still couldn't beat winning team. The dude is fucking consistent, I've made 100s of thousands off his consistancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              Actually, MS was asked if in the last minute he would rather be watching the defense hold a lead, or have the ball trying to take the lead at the end of a game?

In other words, he feels the team has a better chance if they are NOT depending on the defense (the Lions defense mind you) to hold on to the win at the end. Weird. Cuz that always goes great. 7-58 Mudder Feffers!

I don't think he said he wanted all the glory to himself. Or is that why you think he had to catch the 2-point try last year? To be the last person to touch the ball, not some 'receiver' POS.
                              Brilliant - Do you understand, if YOU are controlling the ball with the lead your chances of winning is higher, no matter what team you have?

Comment

Attached Files
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X