No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That wasn't an option in the question.

Dumbass.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'm in the minority, but DWT doesn't bother me that much.....In fact, he has some pretty good takes at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        That wasn't an option in the question.

Dumbass.
        Let?s see - the options, offense has the ball or defense is on the field - those were the two options I discussed, dumbass.

Comment

• Listen, guys, got to be honest, the Syrian thing is scaring the absolute shit out of me at the moment, and every time you type "dumbass", I'm seeing dumbasscas, and it's making it worse. :(
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            Let’s see - the options, offense has the ball or defense is on the field - those were the two options I discussed, dumbass.
            The options were....

In the last minute, would you rather...

Have the ball on offense while TRAILING

Or

Be on the sideline watching the defense while LEADING. (Watching the Lions defense mind you.)

That is what was asked. THAT IS THE MS quote we are talking about here.

The two options YOU discussed? We are talking about MS and what he said. People thinking MS preferring to have the ball (but not the lead) instead of trusting the FUCKING LIONS D to hold a lead makes him a spotlight hog.

You gotta work on that reading comprehension thing. That 'Trying to take the lead' and 'hold a lead' part is the key to the concepts there chief.

Jesus.

Dumbass.
            Last edited by dpatnod; April 17, 2018, 06:41 PM.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Probably have to watch the games to have seen that I guess.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• But I am curious dwt if you could tell us more about your thoughts on this one:

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen
                That is correct, because Millen spent all those years working in the front office of the 49ers before coming to Detroit.
                Originally posted by dwt1
                And many thought what a great idea, to recreate the 9erd in Detroit. It’s like deja by all over again.
                Now that take is pretty interesting. I am curious exactly which moves you found to indicate that Millen was trying to recreate his well-established 49ers team in Motown?
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Was it cutting Germane Crowell?
                  Last edited by dpatnod; April 17, 2018, 07:23 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Statford sucks until proven otherwise.

It really is that simple.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Stafford is no Blake Bortles!

But, Ford Field hot dog dude # 48 is the real problem. He hasn't beat a winning team in 17 years!
                      Last edited by dpatnod; April 17, 2018, 09:16 PM.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Aw just fucking great! You just HAD to bring Ford Field hot dog dude # 48 into it, eh?

What about Ford Field frothy coffee dude # 83? He needs to step it the fk up.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Statford sucks until proven otherwise.

It really is that simple.
                          He doesn't suck - he is the best of the worst, he's mediocre.

Comment

Stafford is no Blake Bortles!

But, Ford Field hot dog dude # 48 is the real problem. He hasn't beat a winning team in 17 years!
                            You're right he's not. Bortles given a chance to win a playoff game, made the pay and won the game. Mediocre Matty given a chance to win a playoff game, completely misread the pressure, failed to move up in the pocket, fumbled that ball and game away.

But seriously dude, anytime you have denigrate somebody who has accomplished something in order to pump up your dude who hasn't - you're fucking seriously weak.

Comment

But I am curious dwt if you could tell us more about your thoughts on this one:

Now that take is pretty interesting. I am curious exactly which moves you found to indicate that Millen was trying to recreate his well-established 49ers team in Motown?
                              Where the fuck were you during this period, he hired not one, but two former 49 coaches and tried to establish the west coast offense, he then brought in Jeff Garcia when it was obvious Joey Fucking Harrington was done.

Comment

• Mooch the savior, with Jeff Garcia as his QB to lead us to the promised land...

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                                AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

Working...
                                X