Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Looks like we might need to pump the brakes on this one. Thomas might have failed his physical with the Cavs and the trade could be nixed.

While I think Irving is much better of a player I don't really want to see Cleveland get another highend pick to help them restock. I want them to fall into the depths of hell for many many years
    That's going to happen whenever James retires/moves on/falls off regardless of how many picks they get (or even if they had somehow managed to keep Irving happy).

Comment

• As soon as James moves on after this season Cleveland is f'ed.. I just don't want them to be ahead of the game with a top 3 pick right after they make the ECF or NBA Finals.

F*ck Ohio
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There's no guarantee that pick will be high.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          There's no guarantee that pick will be high.
          Well, it's Brooklyn's pick, I think... so the odds are pretty good.

Comment

• They won't be in the playoffs but they should be improved with Carroll and Russell and they won't be tanking. You might get a Pistons lottery pick special.

I kind of don't understand this new wrinkle to the trade. it seemed like pretty common knowledge that the Thomas injury was pretty serious. It's why they traded him.

Comment

• That Brooklyn pick is top 5 bro. No way around it.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We'll see, you worry too much about it.

Comment

• Brooklyn did add some nice pieces. The Bulls will be worse. Atlanta will suck. But yeah, the Nets will probably be bottom 5. How the heck does Boston, even after trading the Nets' pick, still have 6 1st rd picks over the next 2 years? Damn they are set up for a nice long run.

Comment

• Ya'all mofos be bored and shit.

;)
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm not sure what the heck is going on but Drummond has shot upwards of 80% from the line in preseason.

“In my head, I feel like it’s going to be a make every time,” he said. “Because I put in the time on it off and on the court, mentally and physically, to shoot the ball the way I’m shooting it now.”

Granted its only preseason but thats pretty impressive for one of the worst FT shooters the game has ever seen.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not really. Drummond supposedly hits them all the time in practice.

Million dollar body, ten cent head. He'll start bricking below 40% the instant the games start to matter, like he always does.

It's kinda depressing that Detroit has two of the softest athletes mentally in professional sports with Ebron and Drummond.

Comment

• 6th annual contest! Win some fine artwork!

Comment

• Just bought a couple tickets to the Nuggets Warriors game on Feb 3rd.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                              Just bought a couple tickets to the Nuggets Warriors game on Feb 3rd.
                              I haven't been to an NBA game since I saw the Bulls and Jordan beat the Cavaliers in the Richfield Colliseum.

I got tickets for Jack's birthday to see the Cavs and Pelicans in New Orleans next Saturday. The home opener for the Pelicans vs the Warriors was sold out.

I hate to admit it but I'm looking forward to it.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm going mainly cos my gf wants to see the Warriors. Least I can do for dragging her to the Pistons game the last 2 years here.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X