No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably just for DeanUk, Cleggy etc .....

Just found out today that there is also a kangaroot. Did not realise this.
    And there is a difference between a Kangaroo and a Kangaroot.
    One is a Marsupial native to Australia & the other is a Geordie bloke stuck in an elevator.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Probably just for DeanUk, Cleggy etc .....

Just found out today that there is also a kangaroot. Did not realise this.
      And there is a difference between a Kangaroo and a Kangaroot.
      One is a Marsupial native to Australia & the other is a Geordie bloke stuck in an elevator.
      Definitely just for DeanUk, Cleggy etc .....because I haven't got a clue what that means.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
        Definitely just for DeanUk, Cleggy etc .....because I haven't got a clue what that means.
        Yep. Fkn hilarious here though.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I guess we'll have to take your word for that...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well I wrote "probably" just for Dean & Cleggy as I thought maybe some of you would've heard the geordie accent before. Best accent in the world by a distance. Geordie is North East England, the Newcastle area. You must've heard of the Nookie Broon beer, CGVT?!

Comment

• Had to google it. Ha!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Ah Kangaroot, man!"

Comment

• Can't get out?

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/a55iAwMXylo[/ame]

Comment

• (geordie) Aye, man, wud ya fookan believe it eh? Ah kangaroot like!"

CGVT...... when you have spare time, check out Ross Noble on Youtube. May be an acquired taste in comedy, but I just love that guy. Saw him at the Edinburgh festival many years ago..... sides were sore with laughter. His broad geordie accent is definitely part of the humour.

Comment

• That video ^^^ , superb

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          (geordie) Aye, man, wud ya fookan believe it eh? Ah kangaroot like!"

CGVT...... when you have spare time, check out Ross Noble on Youtube. May be an acquired taste in comedy, but I just love that guy. Saw him at the Edinburgh festival many years ago..... sides were sore with laughter. His broad geordie accent is definitely part of the humour.
                          I will

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/Wc19cU2Tl-s[/ame]

Comment

• "Can I have a look at your money?" Ha!

Funny stuff!

Comment

• Man that was a groaner!

Hope you didn't park across someone's drive when you went to see Ross Noble. You know what these people are like who invade Edinburgh ��
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X