Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol.. ok that's actually pretty funny
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I thought it was a little week
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• You went fishing in a little creek?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Monday, Tuesday Wednesday:

A little week.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ok I got one but I'll need some help

Knock, Knock..
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Who's there?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Who's there?
                  Go fuck yourself
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• hahahahahahaha
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Go fuck yourself
                        From "Catch Me If You Can" ?

Comment

• Wasn't sure whether to post this is Favorite Songs, Jokes, or things that make my day.

But this is awesome. Make sure you stay with it. It changes drastically in the middle.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqMrZlLJXRA"]Sunrise Skater Kids - Trigger Warning ft. Johnny Franck (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                            From "Catch Me If You Can" ?

Dead on!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn38I0Y-zqg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn38I0Y-zqg[/ame]
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I saw this on the back of a Toyota Landcruiser:

I got this car for my wife.

(Awesome trade!)

Comment

• always a classic
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X