Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    My money is the that both parties look bad in the document... and the release will be... not as easy.
    Why would you say that? I swear the only thing we know is that it's "shocking" according to every right wing flack in congress. I think I heard it's written by Nunes?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      Why would you say that? I swear the only thing we know is that it's "shocking" according to every right wing flack in congress. I think I heard it's written by Nunes?
      The R's had something that really hit the D's without any collateral damage, more would be leaked. Same holds true for the D's having something on the R's. JMO.

I could buy the argument that neither party wants a dirty laundry battle, but there are enough cowboys (or cowgirls) in both parties that I think this would be out.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Or it's a bunch of bullshit and releasing it would show it was a bunch of bullshit?

I don't mean to be disagreeable, but there so much stupid shit about how famaging it is, but no one has ANY information about what it's even supposed to say.

Comment

• Comment

Or it's a bunch of bullshit and releasing it would show it was a bunch of bullshit?

I don't mean to be disagreeable, but there so much stupid shit about how famaging it is, but no one has ANY information about what it's even supposed to say.
            could be bs.. I'm sure Trump would hold that position if claims were directed at him. =)

I do think you are correct in wondering how damaging this all is... usually the damage is viewed through a bias. That said, there is enough smoke here that some type of fire must exist.

I personally want to know. We will have view the damage differently, but I think we have the right to know.
            Last edited by entropy; January 19, 2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• That's what I'm saying though ent. Is there really smoke there? You have a bunch of hacks saying "OOOOHHHH! I saw it and it's soooo badddd!" But beyond that? Not a goddamn thing.

Comment

• Humans are self serving. That is why we have laws.... because we cannot govern ourselves. I have no doubt the gov't has taken liberties and both sides have allowed this to happen. So that could also be my own bias on this topic and why I think there is a fire.

Comment

• it is interesting that Twitter is not allowing #releasethememo to trend. hmmm..

Comment

• seat.. if you do think it is all bluff, you should also want them to show their hand. At this point, the R's can't hold back without losing face. I know the Party First people won't care, but those of us who bounce will. jmo

Comment

• Of course I want them to release it. I also want them to release the FISA warrant they were talking about last week. They didn't release that one either. They also didn't realize the Simpson testimony that they claimed was flaming. So the democrats had to do it. And guess what? It wasn't damning.

Comment

Or it's a bunch of bullshit and releasing it would show it was a bunch of bullshit?

Is "famaging" the fake-news version of damaging? It should be.

Comment

• Lol! The one time you want autocorrect to actually correct. .

Comment

• says the side that has been screaming muh Russia for over a year now.

Comment

• Comment

• The 'shocking memo' that will result in numerous resignations across the FBI, CIA, NSA, NASA, and the Elks Lodge, is a 4-page document exclusively written by Devin Nunes which details 'shocking' abuse.

One 30-second phone call from Trump and it could be public in 10 minutes. Any of the outraged Congressmen could legally read it from the floor of Congress with no consequences.

Why doesn't Trump take action, even ignoring the pleas from his own son? Why don't Congressman Jordan or Meadows storm down to the microphone and begin exposing the evidence that'll make Watergate seem like child's play?

Kapture has no good answer to those questions. Just the same, tired memes.

Comment

Working...
                                X