• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing legend Dan Gurney, who lived in Newport Beach, dies at age 86

Pneumonia
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Dolores O'Riordan dead at 46

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zRQXK7zoc"]Dolores O'Riordan (Cranberries) - Dreams (2007) Basel, Switzerland - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Huh, green eys.

She had that audience mezmerized. They can't take their eyes off of her. Huh

Comment

• Joe Frank is defunct.

The man was a genius with words.

Comment

• Dennis Edwards, former Temptations singer. Saw him with Eddie Kendricks and David Ruffin in '91. Great singer. (Ruffin died a couple of weeks after we saw him).
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• John Mahoney, Frasier dad died. He was in some very good movies like Say Anything and 8 Men Out
              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• He played a great part in Frasier. RIP John.

Comment

• Legendary singer Vic Damone dead at 89; recorded some 2,500 songs

Comment

• Billy Graham died Feb 21st. Usually this place keeps me current on famous people and deaths, but this one slipped by..... I just found out today and felt stupid I hadn't heard it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                      Billy Graham died Feb 21st. Usually this place keeps me current on famous people and deaths, but this one slipped by..... I just found out today and felt stupid I hadn't heard it.
                      For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.*John 3:16
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Billy Graham was so admired and also scandal free about! RIP!
                        Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Well, except for those anti-Semetic remarks he made that were recorded on the Nixon tapes...
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Even an atheist knows the story says that the jews killed jesus.

<ducks out of room>

Comment

• Ron Ilitch dead at 61.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• STEPHEN HAWKING DEAD AT 76

Comment

Working...
                                X