Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Indy needs a real winner. Like Case Keenum. Or Nick Foles.
    Matt Flynn?
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• No, Matt Flynn is merely as good as Stafford. They need better. A real playoff winner, at the very least. As I said, the Lions might be able to bait Jacksonville into taking Mediocre Matty and giving us Blake Bortles in exchange.

Lions might have to throw in a pick or two, but it'll be worth it to get a guy who knows how to make the plays that win playoff games.

Comment

• And give up the life long dream of mediocrity? That’s fucking crazy talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          No, Matt Flynn is merely as good as Stafford. They need better. A real playoff winner, at the very least. As I said, the Lions might be able to bait Jacksonville into taking Mediocre Matty and giving us Blake Bortles in exchange.

Lions might have to throw in a pick or two, but it'll be worth it to get a guy who knows how to make the plays that win playoff games.
          Stafford and 4 First round picks for Bortles would be a steal!

Jacksonville is not retarded though. We'd probably have to include Davis and Galloday and pay the majority of Staffords contract. But it would be worth it.

Comment

• Nice to see actual solutions being suggested at least.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Patricia is going to have to be what Scott bowman was to the red wings. Change the culture, get them to believe they can beat the better teams and create a balanced football team that doesn't rely on Stafford so much, that is if stafford buys in allows it to happen.

Comment

• And we could have world peace, too, that is, if Stafford buys in and allows it to happen.

Jesus.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Because, ya know, Stafford WANTS to throw the ball 40+ times a game with defenders pinning their ears back on every 2nd and 3rd down play.

The only thing more depressing than that scenario is that there are clowns who actually believe it's true.

Comment

• We could have cars that get 100 mpg, that is, if Stafford buys in and allows it to happen.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We could put a man on Mars, that is, if Stafford buys in and allows it to happen.

Oh wait, DimWiT has already been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        We could have cars that get 100 mpg, that is, if Stafford buys in and allows it to happen.
                        Now you?ve REALLY opened a can of worms. Why have those Ford bstds not already done this?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I am not saying it's true, but I am suggesting that it might be. I have never heard Stafford say "we need a running game" I have heard him say "we need to play better", but that is a generic answer. He loves the spotlight and even says he loves to be in the position to win a game in the end when it's on his shoulders. Will he accept the fact that he doesn't have to be the hero. I don't know, something has to give for the lions to reach the next step.

Comment

• Not that it surprised anyone on this forum, but I want the likns to win a superbowl in my lifetime as much as about anything in my sorry ass life, and I don't care who is the QB as long as it happens.

Comment

• Let's put it this way. I know dwtwat loves to think that Stafford calls all the plays. But, that really isn't true. Believe me, if he was overruling the OC and HC and calling plays he wanted, everyone in the world would know about it.

I'm betting if the Lions actually had a ground attack worth a shit, Stafford would buy into it just fucking fine.

Comment

• I wonder if he would go along with a TE who could fucking catch? Probably not.

What TE has the worst hands in the draft this year?

You know he also loves the spotlight when he gets to yell at a receiver for not getting out of bounds. He wouldn't want one with situational awareness either.

Jeebus.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X