Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    you said the Lions had a consistent run game .... I agree with you. In 1998 they finished 10th in the league in rushing.

Matt Stafford was 10 years old at the time.

I didn't make any excuses. Just pointing out facts.
    Funny, to defend the ineffectiveness of Mediocre Matty you had to bring in the most ineffective player to wear a lions uniform, Barry Sanders. Just pointing out facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Mass he doesn’t like facts that won’t support his agenda of dragging everyone in the mudd with him and the He Man Stafford hater club.
      I didn’t discount his facts, just provided additional facts. Funny, you accuse me of ignoring facts that don’t support my agenda, but isn’t that what Massspaten is actually doing. Isn’t he the oneignoring Reggie Bushes accomplishments as a lions running back to support his agenda? Now show me where I ignored any facts.
      Last edited by dwt1; May 20, 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• God damn, is this real.

Comment

• Lol. Sad, huh?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
            God damn, is this real.

Yet ppl keep responding...

I have this:
            dwt1 This user is on your Ignore List.

Comment

• He’s posting in a thread that wasn’t created by him though. Someone else created the Matt Stafford sucks thread. He thinks he sucks so he’s posting in it. The lovers of Matt also love this thread. They won’t admit it though.

188 pages is extreme.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

God damn, is this real.
                And yet.....YOU.......click on the thread.

But the truly amazing part isn't that we're still discussing this, it's that after 9 years of the exact same performance year in and year out, you think he's not who he's proven himself to be. God dam, is this real?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  He?s posting in a thread that wasn?t created by him though. Someone else created the Matt Stafford sucks thread. He thinks he sucks so he?s posting in it. The lovers of Matt also love this thread. They won?t admit it though.

188 pages is extreme.
                  It was created for dwt so he would have a thread just for him and Stafford to avoid every other thread being trolled

It was a huge fail.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

God damn, is this real.
                    It?s a train wreck indeed
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      And yet.....YOUGod dam, is this real?
                      So let?s all just agree to disagree and move on to actual dialogue about the rest of the team.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Is this year's team ready to be led to more victories without excuse making this year?

Enquiring (spelled like the old rag called the Enquirer) minds want to be shown.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• No problem with the Show Me attitude.

I too, think any and all excuses are no longer valid. He must be able to have success with what he has been given. He has the tools, now, get 'er done!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Does he have all the tools? What he’s demonstrated consistantly is that he Lask the critical tools to be more than a mediocre QB. He’s demonstrated that he still doesn’t recognize what defenses are doing; recognize where the open receiver is; feel the pressure and take approach action to avoid it. Those are tools a great QB has to have, tool he does not have.

Comment

• I dunno.

I agree that he has shown difficulty in reading Defenses but, not only do I think he has gotten better at that but, his new HC will let him know what the D is thinking instead of just supplying him with H/P plays that fail 7 out of 8 times.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• gotten better? - Last year he audibled into plays the defense was ready for.

Comment

Working...
                                X