U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....... And THE WHITE!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Can you really blame him?
      Nope.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Cam Akers looked like the best back on Saturday.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Heard Eno looked good too. Wish we wouldn't have stopped recruiting him.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is the hiring of Pep Hamilton a good move?

Comment

• I think it's a great move. It's just an amazing situation for Michigan to get an NFL caliber guy like Pep to quit his job and come be an assistant for Harbaugh. He's not leaving the NFL to be a college coordinator or HC, he came and is an assistant.

I wish Drevino would leave and take the Western job and let Pep take over. Regardless I don't think he'll be at Blue long if he's just an assistant. He's got way too much chops for that gig.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I've heard people rip Pep and blame him for Andrew Luck's regression.

Comment

• That must be why Harbaugh hired him.

Comment

• 24/7 Big Ten football recruiting results 2017:

In order to create the most comprehensive Team Recruiting Ranking without any notion of bias, 247Sports Team Recruiting Ranking is solely based on the 247Sports Composite Rating.

Comment

• I did watch the game last night "little brother' chants during the blowout. I guess this is not going away ever, I expect the same chant at the Big House this fall.

Comment

• Little brother football is taking its knocks. Supposedly they're about to lose a few more here soon.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WM posted something to that in the Michigan forum

Comment

• Rico Beard
                            ‏@RicoBeard

Following
                            More
                            I can confirm that Donnie Corley Jr is still on the MSU Football team. Please stop this rumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              WM posted something to that in the Michigan forum
                              the michigan forum is dead to me
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I know

Comment

Working...
                                X