Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
    Yes, we shifted some space to over and below the ovens, I think overall it's about the same.

Well spotted with the poster! My daughter was pleased with a picture of our cat that she took, so I printed a large poster of it at work for her. (Cats=Barry, Dogs=Emmitt :smile: )

Actually looking at it, I should have said that it was a window and we have giant cats around here!
    Nice job on the addition.

I will admit however, sadly have to report you to animal control for naming your dog Emmitt.;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Looks GREAT Dean.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dean, that looks fantastic!
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• This little guy is a real character! And im not talking about me >in the corner, still have Buster too almost 16 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            This little guy is a real character! And im not talking about me >in the corner, still have Buster too almost 16 years old.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hey Buster! looking strong my man!
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Pets are wonderful, I am going to be putting down my 20 year old cat tomorrow, she has been wonderful companion

Comment

• Sorry wcf.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Dano

Comment

• 20 years is a very long time!! Think about what changes in your life probably took place during that time!! She must have had a good life Sorry you have to say goodbye.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wow, I don't think I have ever heard of a cat making it to 20. Sorry to hear that you have to say goodbye WCF.

Comment

• Yes Bimmer..... They can live a long life. Done a job for a couple in Edinburgh who's cat was 24. Ok, it was a deaf, blind and gummy piece of fur sitting in a cat bed, but it was alive. They knew it'd need to be put down as it also had tumours on its back, but they were both quite emotional speaking about it.

We've had cats put down over the years......., not good and thoughts with you Wcf.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Pets are wonderful, I am going to be putting down my 20 year old cat tomorrow, she has been wonderful companion
                            Sorry wcf, my cat was 19 years 2 months when I had to put him down. Very sad time.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry to read that WCF. Still that is a good age for a cat.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Yes Bimmer..... They can live a long life. Done a job for a couple in Edinburgh who's cat was 24. Ok, it was a deaf, blind and gummy piece of fur sitting in a cat bed, but it was alive. They knew it'd need to be put down as it also had tumours on its back, but they were both quite emotional speaking about it.

We've had cats put down over the years......., not good and thoughts with you Wcf.
                                Amazing. Seems like most of our cats made it to around 14 years old. Maybe I am not remembering their ages correctly? Our 12 year old has just been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. His brother has a messed up digestive tract(IBS). He's 11. I'm running a cat hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X