No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message definitely needs to be sent. While this team isn't going to win the cup it has enough talent to compete and not set all time lows for power play.

We have ZERO net front presence and this team still just refuses to shoot the puck instead passing like its the movie Hossiers.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• While we're on the subject the best HC candidate is available... and wouldn't you know it he has ties to the Wings

If the Wings don't make a move for Gerard Gallant they're making a terrible mistake. I wasn't a fan of his when he played here but he's a good coach and got a bum deal in FL.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        An change needs to be made at the Bench GM level.

Blash Holland needs to go and they have to put an asskicker someone who isn't fixated on a meaningless playoff streak in his place.
        Fixed that for ya.

Comment

• They need a new GM but it does no good to replace midseason,let this team bottom out. Blashill is doing a fine job to bottom out.

Comment

• I'm more worried about Gerard Gallant being hired by Las Vegas before the season is done. Gallant is a good coach
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gallant is interesting. I'm not sure how good of a coach he is but I thought I heard he was doing a good job in Florida. And I think a lot of people thought he got screwed by the situation.

Personally, I'd like an innovative coach that knows how to take advantage of some of the speed and skill the Wings have. I feel like the Wings have gotten away from the puck possession game under Blashill. From what I heard, he was a dump and chase guy with the Griffins. I think Babcock was a dump and chase guy when he was with the Ducks but he changed once he got here. I assumed Blashill would do the same.

Comment

• Hey, they finally got a power play goal on the road. It took a 5 on 3 power play and they still got housed but hey, baby steps...

Comment

• Wonderful 2nd period. Headed for a top 5 pick fo sho.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hey, another power play goal and a 6-3 win over the Penguins. The defense is still hangs the goalies out to dry.

But AA scores another highlight reel goal. The crazy thing is that the puck was knocked off of his stick and he still ended up with it and got it past the goalie.

Crosby got knocked down by Abdelkader and drew a big cheer from the crowd.

Comment

• Yeah man that AA goal was nice. The puck was bouncing all over the place and he still looked in perfect control.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I heard a little about this on the radio today. I understand the old practice of benching guys when they screw up, especially rookies. I'm sure Bowman did it all the time. But when you have no one to make up for his skill and speed, you may want to rethink the philosophy.

"First off, this is a hard league to be 22 and we're trying to be a playoff team, were trying to win games, last year and this year," Holland told TSN Montreal 690 on Monday.

Comment

• I don't mind benching him to make a statement but be consistent in doing so. Ericsson has been a defensive liability the last several years and is still on this team. Sheehan has been the plague and he's still here playing. Seriously does Sheehan have a goal?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Today on the radio they said Sheahan did not have a goal so far.

Comment

• Wings win their third straight. They were down 3-0 but came back to win 6-5 in a shootout. AA got another goal. It was set up real nice by Vanek.

The defense hung the rookie goalie out to dry again. And the power play was complete crap again. They even gave up a shorthanded goal. Considering how many scoring chances they give up when they have the power play, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

The game-tying goal was scored by Nyquist. It was cool to see the young line out there making something happen. It was Larkin, Tatar, Nyquist, Jensen, and Oullette(sp?).

Comment

• I have no idea how Sheahan is getting more ice time than AA. That was a pretty impressive 3 game win streak for the wings considering how bad that PP is
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X