X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what happens first ?

The GM blames the Coach ?
    The Coach blames the GM ?
    The owner discovers that there are at least 3 more buttons on the top of a dress shirt ?
    The all blame the Russians
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
      The owner discovers that there are at least 3 more buttons on the top of a dress shirt ?
      I lol'd
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• wtf.. is everyone tanking this year? The Stones are the 12th worst team in the league! With all of this losing I was certain we'd be higher in the draft slots than that. We're either going to just make or miss the playoffs and continue this middling team.

I feel bad for SVG and the situation Joey D left him
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          wtf.. is everyone tanking this year? The Stones are the 12th worst team in the league! With all of this losing I was certain we'd be higher in the draft slots than that. We're either going to just make or miss the playoffs and continue this middling team.

Don't feel bad for him ... this is his 3rd year and the only players left from Joe D's regime are ARGUABLY the 2 best players on the team.
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            wtf.. is everyone tanking this year? The Stones are the 12th worst team in the league! With all of this losing I was certain we'd be higher in the draft slots than that. We're either going to just make or miss the playoffs and continue this middling team.

Please stop with the Joe D shit.

Comment

• Until Josh fi'ng Smith comes off the books I'll talk about Joey D and it will be warranted.

Granted Dumars hands were tied for a hot minute with ownership changes etc but he failed miserably when he broke down the eroding championship team for AI, Stuckey, Charlie Villianouva, Ben Gordon and the list just continues.

Quinn stepped into a perfect situation having some franchise talent and a good cap situation while SVG stepped into garbage and has been trying to reverse a dumpster fire since he got here without tanking a season to come back
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Joe Dumars didn't throw handfuls of money at manchildren like Jackson and Drummond.

Comment

• Jackson might have been a mistake although that book isn't finished yet.

Drummond was a no brainer signing. Every single GM in the NBA would have done the same.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Jackson at all but SVG made him appear by trading garbage and getting an NBA player in return. I didn't like the contract we gave him to keep him but all of these contracts being handed out by the NBA are ludicrous.

Our owner is pretty hands on and doesn't seem like the type that wants to go through a rebuilding process. He wants to win and win now with misfits

Those rebuilding draft classes for Dumars just killed us. Knight wasn't a fit and his trade net didn't bring us anything long term. Greg Monroe left us with nothing in return (although I think he's on the bench now) and Drummond is still a work in progress.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Joe D deserves another chance somewhere. Cousins is about to get about 40 mil a year. Drummond's deal is ok. And so is Reggie's. With the new cap his salary is fine. That said I don't know if he is a starting PG on a contending team.

Comment

• Dumars drafted pretty well although aside from Drummond (had to take that upside) he tended to draft fairly safe ever since Darko
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• If you get a guy like Jackson for peanuts and you then extend him for a big contract it isn't a good deal if you don't know he is a starting PG on a contending team.

At some point these guys have to produce more than empty stats.

Comment

• The Wolves and Pistons have engaged in dialogue this week on a potential multiplayer exchange that would be headlined by Ricky Rubio and Reggie Jackson, sources say.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• Oh man. I think Jackson is an all around better player than Rubio (since Rubio can't shoot) but it shows SVG can see RJ isn't working here. Rubio would bring a true setup man but this team lacks true shooters.

Short term it's worse because this team is setup to win with Jackson. Long term it's great because this could change from a team of non shooters into something with more direction.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Basically if Rubio for Jackson is the only trade then hell no. I still don't know how SVG thought he could win with a team that can't shoot.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X