No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may not be this year, but it is starting to feel a little like we shouldn't feel rediculous considering such things anymore. The Lions could someday win a championship. The Cubs just did. It feels like we are turning into a grown-up real big-boy pants franchise, who could win just like anyone else. Curse is over or never existed. Several starters out of our draft picks. Moved on from several (Stephen Tullock is still a great guy returning to MoTown for his charity this week) who we needed to. Bob Quin is doing well, and I expect next offseason he finds a way to unload Levy, and addresses the defensive side of the ball thoroughly.

Or not.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• He just found out he is having twins, they're going to be expensive:

[ame]http://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/797831296001003520[/ame]
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Can't wait for the forum misers to go white at the idea.

Comment

• Yep.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He's worth it. Give it to him
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Matt Stafford is the best QB the Lions have ever had and probably will ever be pay him.

Comment

• The franchise has no choice but to pay Stafford.

QB's get paid in this league. Simple as that.

I'd rather pay a known QB like Stafford $25M/year than pay a Brock Osweiler or a Scott Mitchell $18M/year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                  The franchise has no choice but to pay Stafford.

QB's get paid in this league. Simple as that.

I'd rather pay a known QB like Stafford $25M/year than pay a Brock Osweiler or a Scott Mitchell $18M/year.
                  Yep
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pretty much a no brainer. I'm surprised he doesn't want to test FA.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think he likes the situation he has here in Detroit and if they give him an acceptable offer he will take it. He's pretty invested in the community as it is.

Comment

• Well, if I didn't overlook anything on the website overthecap.com, he would be the first 25 mil a year QB. Andrew Luck is getting 24.5 on average of his yuuge contract.

So there is precedence for a guy to make that kind of (bitch where's my) MONEY for not winning anything.

Comment

• If they win the division, give him the money. It will be because of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Can't wait for the forum misers to go white at the idea.
                            Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            Well, if I didn't overlook anything on the website overthecap.com, he would be the first 25 mil a year QB. Andrew Luck is getting 24.5 on average of his yuuge contract.

So there is precedence for a guy to make that kind of (bitch where's my) MONEY for not winning anything.
                            Well, there you go. It took longer than I thought.

MarkO will be along any time to explain that Stafford is only playing well because it's a contract year...

Comment

• I didn't go "white" over it

I don't care, not my Moooney

And I did say he deserves it if they win the Division

malto has always been a backer of Stafford and has said he thought he would get better with age, I wasn't so sure

So if Mark comes out and says it's because of a contract year then he would be going against his former posts that it's because of maturity not greed

Comment

• Stafford isn't in a contract year, kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X