Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Took even less time for her to get comfortable.
    Love this!!! (Hang in there, Lola!!)
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOL!! Lola is saying, "Who the hell is this?"
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• So....... puppy keeping me busy finally got around to take a pic of the wonderful gifts.

This will not be the first time you will see me in this Jersey.

.......and yesterday we were talking over the name for the Gnome. I was favoring Vern but when I told Mrs. Malto that Wee Marko expressed relief that Gnomee had arrived in Michigan, she wondered why I was trying to think up another name that Gnomee is much more appropriate.

So, with that said, another (and better quality) pic of Gnomee (sans the ugly dude holding him).
        Attached Files
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ......and did I mention this beauty was personalized to make it even more special?

I could not have a more special piece of athletic gear.

I will be sporting it with great pride!
          Attached Files

Comment

• I hijacked these from Tailgunners girlfriends facebook page.
            Attached Files

Comment

• .....and another.
              Attached Files

Comment

• .......and by the way. The glass was filled with a home made two hearted IPA but alas it is empty now.

Have to make a trip to the beer fridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  Freeloading lap dog. Get out and earn your meal would ya.

There are sleds to be pulled, firetrucks to sit on, and beer commercials needing talent.

But I'm jussst a pupppyyyyyy. Gah!
                  ......and BTW, she is already in training for carpet cleaning duties.

Lola was always oblivious to crumbs accidentally dropped, her only interest was what you had in your hand or what you are putting into your mouth.

We have another little vacuum cleaner here who has already made short work of the incidental spillage (most of which gets generated from Lolas habits).

Comment

• You should "patent" that name, Malto.

"What vacuum do you have, we have a Dyson"
                    "Really? We've got a Rosie!"

Just screen captured your pic holding gnomey and the beer and Fwd'd it on to a few mates. Had replies from all...... Big Marko says, "AWESOME!" We shall raise a glass in "cheers" tonight.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice pictures Malto.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Started the NHL season by landing my wife's company season tickets in the club level. Now we're closing the season out in those same 2 seats at fan appreciation night because the boss decides to stay and ski in Mammoth 2 more days.

Yes
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Finished my taxes. Because of a switch in the way I got paid for giving golf lessons my refund was much bigger than expected.

The net/net was essentially the same, but it's still nice to get a check you weren't planning on.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• To both of you!

I am officially child free for 3 days while the kiddos hang out with grandma...and when I go pick them up I'm taking my brother to the Humane Society in hopes of finding him a pooch. He is about $100 short of what he will need for the rescue fee and vet bill, but I'm bringing my wallet (and lots of tissues) and calling it Christmas. I can't wait. :-)
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post

To both of you!

I am officially child free for 3 days while the kiddos hang out with grandma...and when I go pick them up I'm taking my brother to the Humane Society in hopes of finding him a pooch. He is about $100 short of what he will need for the rescue fee and vet bill, but I'm bringing my wallet (and lots of tissues) and calling it Christmas. I can't wait. :-)

Comment

• Good for all three of you.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X