No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This season still isn't over. It's time to dust ourselves off, regroup, and get ready to make some noise in the Dance!

Comment

• Sweet 16, then get thumped by a team that has big men.

Kinda like has always happened these last couple of years when the Wolverines ran into a quality team with some beef in the post.

Comment

• yeah that was hard to watch
        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Thomas has really been on fire for the fuckos. He's good.

I expect the ohio to beat spartie by about 8 tomorrow.

Comment

• CBS still has us as a 3 in this morning's version of their bracket. This would be nice. A rematch with douche in the Sweet 16.:

CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Comment

• I don't know basketball, but it sure seemed like they shit the bed in the tourney more than they were beat. They shot like shit, turned it over, didn't box out, etc.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• On to the Big Dance:

A 4 seed isn't so bad and is kind of warranted.

For personal reasons, I'm pissed we're playing on Friday instead of Thursday. It was looking like I wouldn't be working Thursday and might be working Friday, so now I'm going to have to see if I can shuffle my way into some work.

As far as the first two rounds go, I like our draw. Playing Carolina in the Sweet 16 would be a classic semi-rivalry game. They're 3-1 against us in the Dance in my basketball watching lifetime. It would be nice to get some payback.

Also, I think spartie got the easiest region, upon 1st look. I think it would be a huge failure if they didn't make it to the Elite 8.

I have to give them as much props as I can give the jackasses in green and gold. Once again, Sully struggled against the EL fatboys. They earned that #1 seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Also, I think spartie got the easiest region, upon 1st look. I think it would be a huge failure if they didn't make it to the Elite 8.

I have to give them as much props as I can give the jackasses in green and gold. Once again, Sully struggled against the EL fatboys. They earned that #1 seed.
                  Thanks for the recognition. You guys are doing fantastic as well. Kind of like a slow burn up to this point but your getting there.

As for the Spartans, I have high hopes, but also a realistic outlook. We might have the easiest region overall but I think we might have the hardest 2-4 combination and they match up well. We also lost a major component coming in. In the end, with a BT Champ, BTT champ. I would consider this season a massive success if we get to the Sweet 16. Normally Izzo doesn't put a lot of weight into the regular season or the conference Tourney, so even with our best teams, its all about the dance. So its nice to wrap up a couple of those this year going into it.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Trey Burke named 2nd Team All-American! Not bad for the Frosh.

Comment

• Wow! That's awesome!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        Trey Burke named 2nd Team All-American! Not bad for the Frosh.
                        How can he be 2nd team All-American and not be 1st team All Big Ten?

Anwser: Big Ten voters screwed up.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• They gave it to the kid from wisconsin... which is reasonable.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            They gave it to the kid from wisconsin... which is reasonable.
                            I thought Taylor regressed. Burke was the smarter choice.
                            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• It's only reasonable if it was given as a lifetime achievement award. But it's not supposed to be, so it wasn't reasonable.

Comment

• Regressing or not he was still a better player this year.

Burke will be the better player ultimately but not last year.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X