X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    I let Sacha see this post......., she said, "No way, is he being serious!"
    Tell her, "Fookin' A I'm serious."
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
      After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• I guess the NFL didn't see the humor in it.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Did you ever see the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry goes to the hospital to see his new girlfriend? While in the bathroom, Larry overhears one end of a very angry, offensive cell phone conversation that has numerous N words used. Larry repeats what the man said to a friend and another doctor, a black man, overhears and thinks Larry's a racist. Of course, hilarity ensues.

Last night I had one of those moments.

My son and I went to Popeye's after his baseball game. We ordered and had to pull up to wait for our chicken. I had my window open.

My son had a good game. He pitched a few innings and one inning he struck out the side. We were talking about that inning and I said " You should have seen the score book. Three batters, three Ks. K! K! K!"

Just then I looked up and saw a girl from Popeye's, yes, a black girl, standing at the window with our order in her hand and a disgusted look on her face. I tried to explain what I was talking about, but I don't think she bought the explanation.

I not too sure that we should go back to that Popeye's...Ha!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol!! Oops.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It wasn't what you said CG. It was the pointy white hat. . . .

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8qVuc32Rc"]Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Roger Goodell (Extended Web Exclusive) (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• These guys are great.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syGBG9cSzr8"]NEW,Best Of Just for Laughs Gags Epic Collection !! PART 61 - YouTube[/ame]
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Did you ever see the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry goes to the hospital to see his new girlfriend? While in the bathroom, Larry overhears one end of a very angry, offensive cell phone conversation that has numerous N words used. Larry repeats what the man said to a friend and another doctor, a black man, overhears and thinks Larry's a racist. Of course, hilarity ensues.

Last night I had one of those moments.

My son and I went to Popeye's after his baseball game. We ordered and had to pull up to wait for our chicken. I had my window open.

My son had a good game. He pitched a few innings and one inning he struck out the side. We were talking about that inning and I said " You should have seen the score book. Three batters, three Ks. K! K! K!"

Just then I looked up and saw a girl from Popeye's, yes, a black girl, standing at the window with our order in her hand and a disgusted look on her face. I tried to explain what I was talking about, but I don't think she bought the explanation.

I not too sure that we should go back to that Popeye's...Ha!
                      Oh man that's hilarious. Please tell me you didn't eat that food.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll just leave this here for everyone who's gone a bit overboard recently.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo"]I was offended - steve hughes - YouTube[/ame]
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Rut-Row
                          Attached Files
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I wonder how many of these televisions they sold that day?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAsjBuRyVzk"]X-Ray TV Reveals Sexy Girl in Lingerie Prank - YouTube[/ame]
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              I'll just leave this here for everyone who's gone a bit overboard recently.

I was offended - steve hughes - YouTube
                              Hilarious. And true. I felt George Carlin in the room.

I apologize if I am one of those you left it for. I am not wanting to be beligerant.

I have just been hoping to have discussions about change (perhaps the most signifigant are taking place maybe since I've followed the the Lions), and optimism and a better future, and some of the fun/success in football being spread around outside of the .9% of 1% to the working class Lions!

And there is this .01% forum populous who pushes the 'no hope because of xyz' theory into every available inch of posting space in this forum. I don't see the reason to follow the team, be a fan, or participate in these discussion if all you can post is that there is no hope and no reason to think improvement can happen.

I just wondered if an optimistic thread could be started. Or one with a different tone. Question answered. Lol.

No reason to discuss the up-coming season because of 'xyz'.

Again, funny shit!
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I have become guitarjack. F*&K!
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X