X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Me either.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I find the bits I've tried watching because so many like it, to be unwatchable.

Not at all humorous to me.

This shit is funny though:

Jump to about 1:17 in

[ame]https://youtu.be/sztf4hcGrB4[/ame]

Count de Money

It's good to be the king
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I usually cook up the mac, add velveeta and schredded ham (comes in a can right next to the tuna). Great hot or cold.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• No butter and milk Sharky?
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Nope
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Tried watching Game of Thrones for the 3rd time with an open mind b/c it's not in my wheel house. Meh boring as hell! There you go.

Comment

• KEEP WATCHING IT!! Its my bag either but it gets exceptional. The worst part early on is trying to remember all of the names.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Like the book series Ringworld
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• never heard of it.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Again......, Get Bent people!
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I'm proud to say I've had the pleasure. However, I got sleepy on the drive home because I ate too much of it. Had to pull over.
                        Attached Files
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• What exactly is that?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• CG's pulled pork. I met him at the Senior Bowl several years back and he served some Boston Butt that was freakin' delicious.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Anything "Holy Grail" or Mel Brooks is hilarious.

I feel like this has taken over the random thoughts thread (which is great).
                              So here is an awesome Francis video:

[ame]https://youtu.be/d7hZfoqsskM[/ame]
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                KEEP WATCHING IT!! Its my bag either but it gets exceptional. The worst part early on is trying to remember all of the names.
                                Dunno why you'd bother remembering the name of someone who is going to die within ten episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X