• Show
Clear All

Salute Sir-- danm straight up good lookin pork
    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Go Get Bent, everyone.
      That's the spirit...er uh piss off.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
        I have added pulled pork to my mac and cheese
        I used to add tuna fish, peas and Italian seasoning.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

QQ

Originally posted by UKBB View Post

That is gross!

Comment

Depending on my mood, sometimes I'll add a sprinkle of dreams to the boxed stuff and call it fleetwood mac.

When I feel like kickin' the flava that makes ya wanna jump, jump; I whip up a batch of homemade miggity miggity mac.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

WTF was that?
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Shaddup

Comment

My mom never made it for me when I was a kid (foreigner who didn't think it was worth eating). I never thought about eating it as an adult. Now when I tell people I've never eaten it, I get the funniest reactions.

Oddly enough, my mom will make it for my brother's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Not sure anyone will argue with me on this, but...

It has come to my attention recently that everyone who drives a Chrysler 300 is both a terrible driver and a POS douchebag. Seriously. What is it about those cars that attracts idiots to them?

If anyone here drives one of those cars, sorry to offend you. But there's still time for you to learn to drive.
                      Because they look "bling" without the cost. Not a race thing but most people that like the platform but aren't dicks are likely to get a charger. It's more normal/slightly aggressive and is cheaper. But 4 out of 5 300's out there right now at least out in my area are base models with swapped grills, smoked brake light covered, tinted to near black, using like 22+" rims with rubber band tires (in Mi I might add is one of the worst places to do this).

So of course the only people that do this happen to also be the worst drivers. It's a cheap appliance car used as style accessory. The people who over compensate on style and attention also tend to be the most distracted or oblivious drivers.
                      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        If you read it correctly Dano, I don't buy it out of the box.
                        K.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                          I have added pulled pork to my mac and cheese
                          Tomatoes are also good as is Broccoli.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

man the offseasons are getting rougher and rougher if the best topic on the forum is mac and cheese

BTW some of you guys are sic mo fo's you don't add anything to mac and cheese.
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                              man the offseasons are getting rougher and rougher if the best topic on the forum is mac and cheese

Except lobster and panko crumbs
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by The Ken View Post

The fact that you need to add anything to it is the problem. Mac and Cheese is crap compared to shells and cheese. Should start with a better base if you are going to start adding things to them.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X