No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is pretty good. I'm glad to be back.
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Welcome back DD08.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks, bud. Missed you guys!

Comment

• welcome back dd08. Hope things are better than before. Is the divorce all done and in the rear view mirror?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Everything is much better. Life has settled down. I separated from the military. And found happiness with a beautiful woman who is my absolute best friend. each of us brought a child into the fold. And we've meshed liked the the Bradys. Even recently welcomed a lil Lions fan into the fam. But all is good and I'm glad to be back in DLF.

Comment

• GREAT news DD08. Good for you.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                Everything is much better. Life has settled down. I separated from the military. And found happiness with a beautiful woman who is my absolute best friend. each of us brought a child into the fold. And we've meshed liked the the Bradys. Even recently welcomed a lil Lions fan into the fam. But all is good and I'm glad to be back in DLF.
                Pleased to meet you DD8
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Glad to hear it, DD08!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Glad to see you are back, DD08!
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That is excellent news, DD08. Very happy for you. Definitely know the feeling being with a woman who is also a best friend. Its great.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome back DD

Comment

• Welcome and welcome back all!
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• What are they doing?

Hello everyone, brand new to the group and in need of answers to a lot of questions.
                            What in the hell are our Lions doing? Why aren't they more active during free agency? Ngata sure, great pick up. But why aren't they even interested in Demarco Murray? One of the , if not the, best RB in the league right now and they don't even bat an eye? WTF?

Comment

• Money, money, blah, blah, blah

Oh, and DM doesn't have enough past concussion history for consideration.

Welcome aboard.

<backs out of room>
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome Joh. Lions are doing what they do best.

How "Up North" are you?
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X