Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmmm.

Is he doing BBQ on their fire?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• AWESOME!! Only bout 45mins from My house. Might have to go check it out.
      On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
      We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• Firekeepers is not in Battlecreek. It's about 10 miles east.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Moronwheg just got hired as the QB coach for the Ravens.

Comment

• Cliff Avril was on ESPN sitting courtside for the Suns game. He seems so happy to not be a Lion.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Charlie Batch thanks Matt Millen for cutting him from Detroit Lions

PHOENIX -- It's easy to forget just how promising Charlie Batch's career began with the Detroit Lions.
              He started 12 games as a rookie quarterback in 1998. He helped lead the Lions to the playoffs in 1999, and led them to the brink of the playoffs in 2000 before succumbing to injury in the regular-season finale.
              The Lions ended up losing on a last-second field goal by Chicago's Paul Edinger. They missed the playoffs.
              Then they hired Matt Millen.
              And Batch's career was never the same.
              Millen immediately began cleaning house, and a year later, Batch joined waves of former teammates to be released by the team's new president and CEO.
              Years later, Batch is a fan of the Lions organization. But he's no fan of Millen's.

Rest Here..

AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Cliff Avril was on ESPN sitting courtside for the Suns game. He seems so happy to not be a Lion.
                Can't blame him if your aspirations as a player is to play in the big game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                  Charlie Batch thanks Matt Millen for cutting him from Detroit Lions

PHOENIX -- It's easy to forget just how promising Charlie Batch's career began with the Detroit Lions.
                  He started 12 games as a rookie quarterback in 1998. He helped lead the Lions to the playoffs in 1999, and led them to the brink of the playoffs in 2000 before succumbing to injury in the regular-season finale.
                  The Lions ended up losing on a last-second field goal by Chicago's Paul Edinger. They missed the playoffs.
                  Then they hired Matt Millen.
                  And Batch's career was never the same.
                  Millen immediately began cleaning house, and a year later, Batch joined waves of former teammates to be released by the team's new president and CEO.
                  Years later, Batch is a fan of the Lions organization. But he's no fan of Millen's.

Rest Here..

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...-+MLive.com%29
                  Batch got screwed over by Millen. Millen made his decision to can him early in the second quarter of the first game he played in after being hired.

The remainder of his career allowed him to play in the big game, something he would never have experienced if he was retained.

Comment

• "Cliff Avril was on ESPN sitting courtside for the Suns game. He seems so happy to not be a Lion."
                    --------------------------------He's one a Super Bowl and palying in another. I wonder why. He's probabbly pretty happy he's not a jet, or a Brown, or an eagle, or a Bengal, or a Packer, or a Steeler, or a Giant, or a Bear, or a redskin, or a Cowboy, or a Bronco, or a Viking, or a Titan. or a Raider, or a Ram, or a Jaguar............................
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Millen proved how smart he was immediately .... discussing how he was married to Charlie Batch and then having an affair with Ty effing Detmer.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• Ty Intercepticles
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Dolphins re-sign Jason Fox to two-year deal

3/5/2015 1:31:24 PM

The Miami Dolphins have re-signed offensive tackle Jason Fox to a two-year deal sources say will be worth $2.5 million, Omar Kelly of theSouth Florida Sun-Sentinel*reports.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I heard he re-signed but for 1.25 a year?

Seems the Lions would have given around 4 a year and people would exclaim that was a bargain when you compare it to the top at the position.

Edit: I have not followed him since he left. Do you know if he has had more playing that hot tub time since he left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              I heard he re-signed but for 1.25 a year?
                              1.25 million per year x 2 years = $2,500,000

Comment

• You heard? I posted that fact.

He started 2 whole games last year and iirc, played in 9 of them.
                                Last edited by Panoptes; March 6, 2015, 11:09 AM.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X