No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just hard to imagine the NHL canceling all these games or even the season with all that revenue lost. You're telling me it's this close and they can't work something out?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        It's just hard to imagine the NHL canceling all these games or even the season with all that revenue lost. You're telling me it's this close and they can't work something out?
        Why? They canceled the season the last time.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Oh I realize that, it's just retarded to think they're completely throwing away money to argue about other money. The little difference they have now would be narrowed by what they're throwing away.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• fucking wings better get their heads out of their asses.... last place 9 weeks in is not acceptable

The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• was that last year? I know we got off to a shitty start but didnt realize it was that bad.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The video games are not kind to the Wings.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

was that last year? I know we got off to a shitty start but didnt realize it was that bad.

nah, it's this year
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Montreal, Toronto, and Buffalo all in the top 8 in the east? That's how you know the simulator isn't good.

However, I watched that madden simulation on espn for the packers game and it seemed incredibly realistic...it even had the part where Stafford drives the field late to take the lead but leaves too much time on the clock and Rodgers just drives the field and scores to win it.
                    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Heh
                      Attached Files
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Shit she'd have been an upgrade over Bettman...

WATER HELEN!! WATER!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Oops

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Perfect landing.........
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Shit she'd have been an upgrade over Bettman...

WATER HELEN!! WATER!!!
                              Shit would be an upgrade over Buttman. I'm getting really fed up with this lockout carp.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                Perfect landing.........
                                Yup, right on the Pittsburgh Penguins bus.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X