No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That things more bun warmer than jetpack.

Comment

• My son is on the demo team at his Tae Kwon Do school, and they are performing at half time of the Pacers vs. Magic game Tuesday night. The school bought tickets in bulk so we could get a group discount. I just received this email - how freaking cute!

Hello Our members

Hi! I'm master Choi

Today I got a pacers Ticket.
      you can pick up the ticket.
      school open : today(3/15) until 8:00pm
      tomorrow(3/16) 9:00am - 1:00pm
      Monday(3/18) 11:00am - 9:00pm
      Tuesday(3/19) : Closed

Thank you....^ ^
      Master Choi

She is ADORABLE. :-)
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• How's your boys pitching mechanics coming along. Spring bb has already started so?
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good question, Gonz. Kind o a sore subject right now, He was asked to join a new travel team, and they have been practicing all winter, but no games yet. First tourney is May 31. I'm kind of annoyed - the coach has 2 sons, so he is doing 2 travel teams - 16u and 12u. It feels like he is totally focused on the 16u and the 12u is just an afterthought - they only have 6 kids and it is already the end of March! We better get our money back if he can't field a full team! Totally wishing we had just stuck with rec league at this point...
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Is ur boy bummed?

Comment

• Not yet - he believes in his coach. My confidence is wavering considerably, though

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                Not yet - he believes in his coach. My confidence is wavering considerably, though
                A lost season of major disappointment could kill an early passion.

Be careful for him.

Comment

• Tonight is the big night - my son and his tae kwon do demo team are performing the half time show at the Pacers game. Wish we had Fox Sports Indiana (lol) so we could record it in case he makes it on tv, but no dice. Anyway, it should be a great time and great exposure for the school! These are such good kids - they have worked so hard and deserve it!

Comment

• Best of luck to them!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• surgery went well.. breathing is a lot better.. wife is pampering me as we speak.. off work for two weeks to heal and catch up the sleep I couldnot get.. life is good
                      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Best of luck to the kids, Kay.

Good to hear STEE.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is my kiddo on the big screen! ( the one in back)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• How cool! A lifetime memory right there!!

I like the score, also.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• How amazing!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Very cool, Kay.

Glad to hear thing went well Stee. Got black eyes?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X