New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInPGH View Post
    yeah, when I created the name, I realized after I posted for the first time that my name was very similar to yours (I'm a longtime lurker), but oh well. Hopefully there won't be any confusion
    I don't think it'll be a problem. See...

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    If you post good shit nobody will ever get you two confused ;)
    You'd have to work pretty hard to get down to my level, LFiPGH.

Although, if you start a thread about building a house in PGH in the off-topic forum, we're going to have to fight.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Definitely would be confusing if there were more using the "lions fan in" thing eh?

"Yeah, I was just speaking with LFIA, he said LFIG is getting married to LFIS but LFIR said its bullshit because LFIS is gay and living with MT3 and LFIM"

Pretty confusing.

Welcome LFIPGH.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        I don't think it'll be a problem. See...

You'd have to work pretty hard to get down to my level, LFiPGH.

Although, if you start a thread about building a house in PGH in the off-topic forum, we're going to have to fight.
        Oh don't worry. Nobody builds houses in Pittsburgh anymore. There's too many as it is. Nah, I'm kidding. The economy actually isn't as bad here as it once was...from what I hear anyway.

Besides I'm only a tough guy on the internet. I don't do fights.

EDIT: Also, I know about as much about building houses as I do about rocket science. (IE: House building involves hammering and stuff....Rocket science involves fuel...and stuff)
        Last edited by LionsFanInPGH; January 15, 2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Definitely would be confusing if there were more using the "lions fan in" thing eh?

"Yeah, I was just speaking with LFIA, he said LFIG is getting married to LFIS but LFIR said its bullshit because LFIS is gay and living with MT3 and LFIM"

Pretty confusing.

Welcome LFIPGH.
          Marko, better not to talk to LFIA. That guy is a fucking cunt.

Comment

• Well....., I have heard that, but I don't know him well enough to call him that bloody awful word! Definitely a fkn bawsac.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• bawbags, all of them.

Comment

• Yeah and he is one of those comfortable round dabout users.

Comment

• and is a bloody fkin cunt for laughing at people like me that have no idea those work

Comment

• Welcome LFIP
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome!!! Glad you came out of lurk mode!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOL - welcome LFIP.
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• You two could form a joint character from your identities called LFIPJ. This would leave everyone the impression you never changed out of pajamas
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Why not add a "B"? Then everyone would want to sample our wonderful sandwiches.

Comment

• Welcome LFIP.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• welcome newbs
                                AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

Working...
                                X