No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. I was talking Hezonja, essek. I wouldn't watch a Milicic video if you paid me. :-)
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Heard an interview with Hawks players about this eve's game. They see the Pistons as legit. Hope the Palace is full(ish) and that the energy and 3-pt shooting continues.

Comment

• Were down by 23 in the first half. Drummond was sick and played sparingly, don't think at all the last 20 or so minutes. Chucked a ton of 3's, in fact a single game team record. Mounted a great comeback and had a chance for a 3 with 1.2 seconds left to tie it, but it came up short. Lost 106-103 against arguably the best team in the East, and basically without their best player (Andre). Terrible first half. Good energy and hustle in the 2nd, though they did make several dumb mistakes. Crowd seemed quite into it. Time to start another winning streak.

Comment

• That was a good learning experience. We were down by 23 points, didn't have andre Drummond past halftime really, and we fought so damn hard to get back in the game. A more experienced team probably would have won, but we aren't that and we won't be for a long time. The effort in the 2nd half was outstanding, but the execution was awful. Sign of a good, young team.

Looking forward to tomorrow night against brooklyn. I really believe in this group. They're a tough bunch even on a really bad night like tonight.
          Last edited by Kstat; January 9, 2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Pope had 20 points but took some terrible shots. He was 8-23 from the floor including 4-16 from 3. Getting 20 points from that is really inefficient. He hit a couple big 3's but followed them with some terrible shots. It was exciting and they actually had a chance in the end. Fwiw, I think Atlanta has a legit shot at making the Finals out of the East, maybe even a chance to win it all. They have a tough, cohesive team with a strong front court.

Comment

• Read that Atlanta is 21-2 in their last 23 games. No shame in losing to them, especially given that Drummond was sick. Since "the waiving" the Pistons have become an energetic, scrappy, team-oriented group of guys.

Comment

• I haven't taken the time to watch a game yet but it seems these guys are now worth watching.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Its pretty impressive that they fought back with arguably our biggest bluechip being handicapped with an ailment
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm slowly coming to like Jennings in this post-Smith world. He's still a little crazy out there but maybe a little crazy is okay.

Comment

• "I haven't taken the time to watch a game yet but it seems these guys are now worth watching."
                      -----------------------------------Watch my first one in several years last night.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        "I haven't taken the time to watch a game yet but it seems these guys are now worth watching."
                        -----------------------------------Watch my first one in several years last night.
                        Way to kill the winning streak.

Comment

• I knew that was coming. LOL.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm starting to notice a trend here. If I recall correctly, DanO was watching the game against the Spurs all those years ago in the finals where Robert Horrey nailed the 3 pointer to sink the stones.

Way to go DanO
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• :-)
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I'm starting to notice a trend here. If I recall correctly, DanO was watching the game against the Spurs all those years ago in the finals where Robert Horrey nailed the 3 pointer to sink the stones.

Way to go DanO
                                Oh, so DanO was the one who told Sheed, "That dude is just one of the most clutch shooters in playoff history. Ya don't need to defend him. Just go ahead and take a break, man."

Comment

Working...
                                X