Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really hard to maintain any kind of sensible decorum around here. I give up.
    I support that decision.

Comment

• Here come the libertarians...

Comment

• He's a nihilist.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That must be exhausting.

Comment

• Anything that means less Saban is preferrable, but AA should stay around.

Comment

• No worries about the Georgia thread. I'm a little bummed (it was kind of fun to have my own thread) but if it is better for the board to clean up all the individual school threads and change them to division threads, I totally get it. It makes the board cleaner. I'll still plan on contributing to other threads in here. Go Dawgs!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• As an '09 enrollee, I say you get the namesake instead of the other fuckwad. I'll talk to my people.

Comment

• It seems like AlabamAlum is about to get backdoored in a most egregious way.

But, look at it this way, the legendary Paul is the ostensible proprietor of the Living in the Shadow thread, so being the sponsor doesn't count for much.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm serious when I say it doesn't matter to me. I spread my knowledge, wisdom, and humor amongst all the threads. Your edification is important to me. I take it as a challenge, and it is no easy task. Eurystheus, at one time, proposed this as the 13th labor of Hercules, to which Hercules said "Fuck that. I'm out." I'm just made of sterner stuff than Herc.
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 6, 2017, 10:12 AM.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's a nihilist.
                      "God is dead." (Nietzsche)

"Nietzsche is dead." (GOD)

Comment

• Who is the Sysop here? Is that you Mike King?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                          Is there really so much posting here that y'all have to delete threads? Just seems a bit "busy body" and then at the same time you allow the oLIEo crew to wreck every other thread.

SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I didn't delete the Georgia fan's thread, I merged it with the already existing SEC thread.

Comment

• wise move
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oracle ..... I moved the two posts from the recruiting thread to the general b-ball thread.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Beautiful, gracias.

Comment

Working...
                                X