No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll get some Roughriders condoms too. Will go ask the wife if I'm wasting my time buying in bulk.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      I'll get some Roughriders condoms too. Will go ask the wife if I'm wasting my time buying in bulk.
      Wife? Why waste your time asking if you are wasting your time?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          That's one problem I never had with the ex. That was GREAT.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Well a 12 pack lasts a year! Bulk may be pushing it. Don't tell me you're getting your end away more than once a month?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Well a 12 pack lasts a year! Bulk may be pushing it. Don't tell me you're getting your end away more than once a month?
              General rule of thumb.

When you marry, put a coin in a jar every time you have sex until your first anniversary. After the first anniversary, every time you have sex, take a coin out of that jar.

Odds are, you will die before the jar is empty.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Speak for yourself, Malto....... I was just kidding around....... the wife is a red haired Roughrider! Bulk order it is!

Comment

• Comment

Speak for yourself, Malto....... I was just kidding around....... the wife is a red haired Roughrider! Bulk order it is!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Just catching up with this thread...that other forum gj linked to...the admin was Nate Camanita. It seems like he was a regular with us a long time ago, maybe even back in the freep days.

Seems like I remember him being a real good poster, knowledgeable guy.
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Thanks for stopping by... you stay classy
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Been lurking here for awhile, decided to join. I can't say I'll contribute anything worthwhile.

I'll mostly be in GDT's, complaining about everything and anything.

Comment

• If contributing worthwhile things mattered on this board, it would be dead.

Welcome
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                              If contributing worthwhile things mattered on this board, it would be dead.

Welcome
                              Thanks, what's "Limited Functionality" mean?

Comment

• You can't start new threads without meeting a threshold of posts. Not sure how many it is but it's to keep spammers from flooding the board.
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X