• Show
Clear All

• Can't catch Roy...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• feds success rate > 98%
      talent success rate <98%

going with the feds on this one
      who it hurts maybe the other schools competing for said player who are in effect not being dealt a level playing field--when they cant afford services of said player who goes to highest bidder

Comment

• yer giving talent too much credit...

:::smacks crash upside head with anvil:::
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This should make AA's day:

The FBI's probe into the seedy underbelly of college basketball has already led to the resignation of a former NCAA official. This is clearly only the beginning of a long, drawn-out ordeal.

Comment

• Geezer, that info was posted night before last, I believe, on the SEC thread.

Do you 'mark as read' a lot or are you just doddering and daft?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA: ICYMI.

Comment

• This should make AA's day:
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  AA: ICYMI.

Thanks, man.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• NP

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Geezer, that info was posted night before last, I believe, on the SEC thread.

Do you 'mark as read' a lot or are you just doddering and daft?
                      There's a different button for special boys like Wiz. ``Mark as if you knew how to read".

Comment

• ::::

:::fart noises:::
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you 'mark as read' a lot or are you just doddering and daft?
                          Well, if those are the only two choices.....I have no clue what "mark as read" is.

However, might we also consider that a Detroit Lions fan on a Lions forum, under the University of Michigan subset, really has no interest in reading anything about the SEC, and so never reads that thread. It is like teets on a boar hog (to use a little SEC lingo). Useless. If you never read a thread, that is a pretty good reason for not knowing something was posted two nights ago on that thread.

Also, I thought this thread was the thread for the whole basketball recruiting mess. That is why the article appeared on the news in the first place.
                          Last edited by Da Geezer; September 29, 2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• So, in other words. Yes. He is doddering and daft.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good news. The B1G is going to a 20-game conf schedule starting next year. Everyone will now play 7 teams twice instead of the current 5.

Moreover, instate rivalries are now guaranteed to meet twice (MSU-UM, IN-PUR, and IL-NW)

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X