No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad part is you are getting exactly what YOU asked for from the Lions. YOU wanted this, and you're going to get it for five more years, enjoy.
    Last edited by dwt1; October 9, 2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
        Stafford was there when the GB streak ended, but the 24 straight on the road was mid 2000s. I remember Mooch getting a W Week 1 at Chicago to end it. All I remember from the game is a blocked FG for TD by the Lions.

The Lions threatened their own record later on. Midway through 2007 was the collapse, then 0-16, then 2-14, and suddenly two and a half seasons of consecutive road losses accumulate. Streak ended at Tampa while Stafford was injured.

My point in all this is that the Lions are a terrible road team, and to put it all on Stafford is moronic.
        24 straight at Lambeau. I think you may have read that wrong.

Packers home winning streak (1992?2014) ? The Lions had not beaten the Packers in a road game from 1992?2014. With Green Bay's 30?20 win over Detroit on December 28, 2014, the Packers had defeated the Lions in the state of Wisconsin 24 straight times, including a Wild Card Playoff game on December 31, 1994. The last Lions victory before the streak began in Wisconsin was a 21?17 win on December 15, 1991. The Lions ended the streak with an 18?16 victory on November 15, 2015.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So, since we discuss how much #9 sucks here, have you guys considered making some other threads where we can discuss other things?

Like how our O line blows donkey nuts, or how Caldwell is a wax museum figure, or how Teez nutz itch, or how the leos fucked themselves with the "try someone else theory" to conclude Jason Hanson's career, or upcoming oppontents / games, or news around the league, or the draft, or shitty tight ends, or beer, or dogs, or family, or .... just other shit.

I don't know, I was just thinking that, you know after a while, a singular stupid take might be annoying.

Ahh, fucking Mulbach.

Never mind. Just spitballing.

How do we not have a "Our run game blows baw bags" thread?
          Last edited by dpatnod; November 4, 2017, 02:09 AM.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Oh, you mean an excuse thread.......have at it.

Comment

• F U C K I N G YYYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!! The "SUCKS" thread is back! Absolute quality thread this. Please do "have at it"!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• dpat,,,,,, you just had to stir that pot, didn't you??

Comment

• Its just a way to troll the troll. The more we keep him in here the less we tend to see him in other threads making life glorious.
                  Last edited by jaadam4; November 4, 2017, 10:05 AM.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Its just a way to troll the troll. The more we keep him in here the less we tend to see him in other threads making like glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Its just a way to troll the troll. The more we keep him in here the less we tend to see him in other threads making life glorious.
                      Good luck with that, let us know how that works out for you.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

DILLY DILLY!!!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tim Twentyman‏Verified account @ttwentyman [ame="https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/status/930798858690596865"]5m5 minutes ago[/ame]

In his last 3 games, Matthew Stafford has 1,033 pass yards (344.3 per game), with 5 TDs & 1 INT for a 111.6 passer rating.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Uh wow. And this dum-dum (me) just traded him away...

But, I have Wentz so...
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Rosenberg_Mike/status/930434260078678016[/ame]
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X