Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
    There two ways to get in, the primary way is by recommendation by his/her representive. The other is by althletic scholarship, there are rare occasions where you can get without but it?s tough. Also, note academic scholarship at the top tier schools don?t exist, every student at these schools have high academics. Some of them offer need based scholarships. For example Stanford pays tuition /room and board for low income, middle schools income can expect tuition assistance, if your family makes over $100k, you?re on your own.
    That post was from 2008. Haven't seen that guy around in forever.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ok, question for Detroit folk...... quote from Home Improvement season 1, bowling episode.
      Jill: Is the itty bitty bowling man afraid his itty bitty wife is going to beat him?
      Tim: Is the itty bitty wife afraid the itty bitty bowling man is gonna leave her in the parking lot?

And now, 25 years later, you Malto Marko with the itty bittys?

What the F does itty bitty mean?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The saying is derived from

[ame]https://youtu.be/crz2K_P4rsU[/ame]
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          That post was from 2008. Haven't seen that guy around in forever.
          Wow. How do you accidentally run across a post from 9 years ago?

Comment

• Gonz is correct, the meanings are synonomus, Itty bitty is easier for some people to pronounce and around here, is much more common than itsy bitsy.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Gonz is correct, the meanings are synonomus, Itty bitty is easier for some people to pronounce and around here, is much more common than itsy bitsy.
              Thanks for that, and you Panoptes.

Bimmer ------->

Nutter Hibs squirrel on a fence around the corner from Hibs stadium at Duddingston.
              That thing is saying, "What you fkn lookin at!"
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Thanks for thinking of me Marko. Awesome pic! He looks like he means business.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                  Thanks for thinking of me Marko. Awesome pic! He looks like he means business.
                  He is on guard and knows his opponent.

Comment

• 'Glad he's a Hibs nutter, and not a Heart nutter. I don't think Marko would slip me a Heart nutter.

Comment

• HAHA! Hibs Nutter Squirrel is avatar! WOO HOO! Superb.

Now he's saying:
                      "Did someone mention the Jambofuckwits? Get oot ma park!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        HAHA! Hibs Nutter Squirrel is avatar! WOO HOO! Superb.

This avatar replaces the silhouette squirrel which was a gift from Tony.

RIP Tony.

Comment

• Tony G threads were the best.

RIP Tony

Comment

• Caroline did a cover of Michael Kiwanuka's They Say I'm Doing Just Fine

(I think she may be a bit homesick...)

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZewzxduKBZE[/ame]
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice! I hadn't heard that song before, but she does it well. I loved seeing the sights she included!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I think you are right, Jim.

Comment

Working...
                                X