No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a lot of Students that are going to need their teddy bears and coloring books.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This team could be 0-5. They are just not good. Period.

Whatever. Shitty bowl game on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
        Dirty Stupid Sparty
        Well, evened it all out in the end. The UofM play acting created the angry foul. Spartans could've been punished there.

Enjoy that bus ride home, Dantonio & Co
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I did appreciate that total flop by O'Korn, he learned that from Charlie Weis.

Comment

• U of M facing MSU tonight:

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Let's start the new day with an apology........

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm seeing 3 maybe 4 more losses this season. I think that the motorcity bowl is still in play.

The issue is the offense. I've seen better play calling at middle school games.

Why does anyone on the Offensive side of the ball still have a job?
                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• When you lose the kind of talent you had to the NFL the next man up theory only works well if it has been planned for. The roster is not deep enough to replace lost talent.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just got the secret game plan for this week. Dive right, dive right, throw then punt.
                    Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                      I just got the secret game plan for this week. Dive right, dive right, throw then punt.
                      It would have won them the MSU game.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Rough year for the HARBAUGHS!
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I trust this ends the "why isn't O'Korn starting" discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            I trust this ends the "why isn't O'Korn starting" discussion.
                            Yep, barely escape OT with the win vs Indiana.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              I trust this ends the "why isn't O'Korn starting" discussion.
                              I don't get it, he played his ass off against a pretty good Purdue D on the road then looks like garbage against little brother and Indiana? I can dismiss the weather and elements against little bro but there's no excuses for Indiana.

He gets one read on every pass play and then he's supposed to get rid of the ball
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He's been at Michigan for 3 years. Wtf
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X