• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL no not them!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Congrats Stee!
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Way to go, Dale!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jason Witlock on PTI just referred to Aaron Hernandez as "former patriots tight end Cheese Wagstaff."

Sometimes it's the little things....

Comment

• Congratulations STEE!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• 16 Unbelievable Acts Of Kindness

These acts will restore your faith in humanity. Think the world is just a bunch of mean people? Read on, and Drink It To Believe It™. posted on November 16, 2012 at 2:37pm EST

Via theberry.com

nedhardy.com

Via joearrigo.com

nedhardy.com

nedhardy.com

Via boredpanda.com

torontoist.com

reddit.com

Via ivillage.com.au

Via anonymousartofrevolution.com

Via reddit.com

Via sunnyskyz.com

facebook.com

Via theberry.com

Via theberry.com

Via slaymyboredom.com

Believe it.

Faith in humanity: restored. Now go out and do something nice for someone!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sniffle

That was a lovely read!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• It is great to see the real definition of humanity.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• should have read it after the pisses you off thread though
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Not too sure about the tyres one at the bottom. Sounds too weird to me. Can't speak for everyone and maybe it's just me, but I'd find it a bit creepy finding a note and receipt from a stranger saying they've bought me new tyres. In fact I'd probably like to track them down, give them back the receipt, tell them to go get their money back and donate it to Cancer research or something. I'd probably even advise them not to buy stuff for random people again.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Maybe they just don't want some fuckwit whose tires are so worn they can practically see the air in them out on the road with themselves.

Comment

• Agreed. People with bald tyres are fuckwits. The fuckwits need to learn to go get their tyres done. Not wait until some weirdo fruitcake leaves a note with a receipt on his windscreen.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm jaded enough to think that the recipient of the tires probably found a way to trade them for a big screen TV for the front room in the trailer.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was betting he knew the manager (from his bowling team or wherever) so he set it up.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X