No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana was better by the virtue of them not choking.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      "Indiana swept the Michigan schools, they are a notch above everyone else..."
      -------------------------------BULLSHIT. They did win and I give them credit for it......................both UM and MSU lost the games. Indiana got lucky. Luck has followed them this year.
      They played 4 games though. Indiana beat them solidly at home, and kept their poise on the road. 4-0.

I wasn't a believer that they were better than Michigan, now I am.
      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Denard Robinson wins cover vote for EA Sports NCAA Football 14: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...aa-football-14

Comment

• By virtue of being the most recognizable outgoing player from a big name school.

Ryan Swope was only even in the finals because he played on the same team as Johnny Manziel.

Comment

• "Indiana was better by the virtue of them not choking."
            -----------------------Yep. What's the age of the two teams? Takes time to learn.................
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Age and experience is a big factor. But some guys are just better under pressure from the start too. Part of it could be attributed to coaching but it would be hard to prove.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• IU has been more lucky than experienced.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tom Crean is a douche.

Comment

• It's kinda amazing how long that man has been able to cash in on the coattails of Dwayne Wade.

Comment

• I just ripped into a guy that didn't deserve a ripping. I love me!

Comment

• Crean is a very good coach and recruiter.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          Crean is a very good coach and recruiter.
                          Not really...

Until this year, unless he had a guy with the name Dwayne Wade, he's been a remarkably mediocre coach and recruiter.

Comment

• U r nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              I just ripped into a guy that didn't deserve a ripping. I love me!
                              I remember thinking that he was so proud of himself that he just acted like a total ass to someone he barely knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Not really...

Until this year, unless he had a guy with the name Dwayne Wade, he's been a remarkably mediocre coach and recruiter.
                                At Indiana he is recruiting better than anyone else in the Big Ten.

Noah Vonleh coming in next year, better than Zeller. Could skip College and play in the NBA next year if it was legal. Of course, Indiana is an easy place to recruit to, and the state is always loaded in BBall recruits. Indiana alone can stock the top 4 Big Ten schools with their best players, and that is after Kentucky/Louisville take the states top 2 for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X