No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aaron Hernandez went to prison as a Tight End, will be leaving as a wide receiver"
    -----------------------------------He won't be leaving but I get it.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• In his opening speech, President Obama apparently couldn't help himself and cracked a Deflategate joke.

"I usually tell a bunch of jokes at these events, but with the Patriots in town, I was worried that 11 out of 12 of them would fall flat," Obama said.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        In his opening speech, President Obama apparently couldn't help himself and cracked a Deflategate joke.

"I usually tell a bunch of jokes at these events, but with the Patriots in town, I was worried that 11 out of 12 of them would fall flat," Obama said.
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• So I was in the Batteries + store the other day and saw a sign there that said "Watch Batteries Installed -- $5.00."

My first thought was, why would I pay $5.00 to watch somebody install batteries?
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Niiice.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm 53 with the body of a 20 year old.

In my freezer. I hope the cops don't find out...
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I can't figure out if this ^ is a joke....... Or a confession, Dsred?!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  "Thought I told you two c*nts to fk off yesterday?"
                  --------------------------------I love how you use the work cunt on a regular basis.

Freudian slip Marko?

Comment

• Originally posted by wingdog View Post
                    Freudian slit Marko?
                    FIFY
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long if you are fat.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                        Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long if you are fat.
                        You been watching jimmy Carrs celeb countdown?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          You been watching jimmy Carrs celeb countdown?
                          Busted!
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Haha

That guy was hilarious though. His quotes that famous people make up and say that are annoying! Can't remember the quotes but Cheryl Coles was shit!

Comment

• A woman was sitting in the waiting room for her first appointment with a new dentist when she noticed his DDS diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, she remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name who was in her high school class almost 50 years ago. She had had the biggest crush on him back then.

Upon seeing him, however, she quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been her classmate.

After he examined her teeth, she asked him if he had attended her High School.

?Yes. Yes, I did. I?m a Mustang,? he gleamed with pride.

?When did you graduate?? she asked.

He answered , ?In 1971. Why do you ask??

?You were in my class!? she exclaimed.

He looked at her closely for a few moments and asked, ?What did you teach??
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks for playing....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YrIj4I7ecg"]The Price is Right Losing Horn - YouTube[/ame]
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X