No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet, seriously, the late 70's early 80's were awful.

Comment

• So Love might want out of Cleveland after the season is over. He's a bad fit there so far and it seems like, if LeBron doesn't win the NBA championship, he and others will start twitter blaming Kevin Love.... maybe they'd do a double sign and trade for Monroe (LeBron has specifically said good things about Monroe in the past).... Love would have to somehow want to come to Detroit to do that though.

Kevin Love would probably be a much better fit with SVG and Drummond.
      Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; March 19, 2015, 04:24 PM.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I wondered how long it would take for you to disagree. 3 mins is far too long, have you started drinking already?
        lol
        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
          Love would have to somehow want to come to Detroit to do that though.

Kevin Love would probably be a much better fit with SVG and Drummond.
          I agree that he'd be a really nice fit (on paper anyway) with SVG, Drummond, and RJ...but like you said -- the improbably hurdle of to clear would be Love wanting to come to Detoit. Without knowing the guy and just completely guessing, I'd speculate that the odds of Love being okay with a move to Detroit at about 0.00001%.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• If Love leaves Cleveland, he'll be wearing Purple and Gold.

Comment

• Boston will make a run at him. One of the overrated players in the league for some time. He's a good player, but like Monroe, plays no defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                If Love leaves Cleveland, he'll be wearing Purple and Gold.
                I could see both Love and Monroe wearing Purple and Gold next year....

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  If Love leaves Cleveland, he'll be wearing Purple and Gold.
                  Yeah you guys are probably right... I'm just 'thinking out loud' on this
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    I could see both Love and Monroe wearing Purple and Gold next year....
                    That's the word on the street
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That would be a brutal defensive tandem, but they could probably work pretty good offensively. One thing you'd have to worry about is Love is not happy with the stretch 4 position in Cleveland, he wants to work in the low post.

Comment

• Weird game tonight. Some nice performances from a few guys.

Comment

• Reggie putting up impressive numbers for a few games now.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            Reggie putting up impressive numbers for a few games now.
                            Tayshaun commented a few games ago that while on OKC Jackson was surrounded by shooters with nobody clogging the lane. With Det he's had to make big adjustments. I doubt it's a coincidence that he's getting to the rim more while Monroe is out. His assists have also been up, which makes me think SVG is working with him on changing his game to include more play making. I'm guessing Jackson stays and Monroe is gone. It might be interesting if SVG does throw a max offer at Green. I'm sure GS will match, but at some point with Curry and Klay they'll be into luxury tax land.

Comment

• I think Bogut and David lee make pretty big bucks too....There was an article a few weeks ago saying that the Warriors would have difficulty matching a really big offer to Draymond, its just a matter of would someone want to pay him that much.

Comment

• Yeah it wouldn't be the end of the road if Monroe leaves. If they can somehow land Green and add a stretch 4 in the draft (Frank Kaminsky?), on paper, the Pistons will be loaded with potential. Even if they can't land green, the Pistons future is still tied to Drummond.

Comment

Working...
                                X