No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Must admit, I do like their hot apple pies. But not when they are like eating the surface of the sun."
    -------------------------------------------Drop some on your crotch and you can sue them for millions." Doesn't matter if it's your fault.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• If they're been heated beyond health and safety regulations, and done so intentionally despite repeated warnings to stop doing that... yes, if you drop one on your lap, and they refuse to even help cover the hospital bills due to their unsafe practices... yes, you CAN sue them for millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        "Must admit, I do like their hot apple pies. But not when they are like eating the surface of the sun."
        -------------------------------------------Drop some on your crotch and you can sue them for millions." Doesn't matter if it's your fault.
        For the record, she only sued them for her medical costs - it was the jury that added the punitive damages. Why did they do that, because the coffee was so hot that it melted the nylon pants she was wearing into her skin, to include her vagina. It required seven survived to repair. She admitted it was her fault that she spilled the coffee, but you should be able to spill coffee on yourself without causing such damage. Kind of like you should be able to have a crash in a Ford Pinto without it blowing up.

Comment

• Didn't know that DWT. Thanks.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The sheer arrogance of the McDonald's executives pissed the jury off, which was also a major factor of the punitive damages.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              So what you're saying is, you like hot apple pies unless they are hot
              No.

There are hot apple pies, and there are FUCKING HOT apple pies. Not so keen on the FUCKING HOT apple pies.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                The sheer arrogance of the McDonald's executives pissed the jury off, which was also a major factor of the punitive damages.
                Not only that but MacDonald's felt that making the coffee so hot that it would still be hot at the end of people's commute was more important than safety. They had been ignoring complaints for a long while and had been settling on major burn cases for awhile. Including several suits for severe and sometimes permanent damage to the mouth.
                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Aside from the lack of nutrition in their food, the worse thing about McDonalds is their restrooms. A corporation that large should be able to design their restrooms where you don't have to use your shirt to get out of there with clean hands. They only have hand blowers AND the doors always open inwardly. This combination forces you to touch the door handle (Of which has probably been touched by someone who didn't wash their hands).

A simple design change where the door opens outward would solve this issue. They probably save a ton of money with the hand blowers so having paper towels ain't happening.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Those hand dryers are indeed. It basically blows the shit in the room on your hands
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                      Aside from the lack of nutrition in their food, the worse thing about McDonalds is their restrooms. A corporation that large should be able to design their restrooms where you don't have to use your shirt to get out of there with clean hands. They only have hand blowers AND the doors always open inwardly. This combination forces you to touch the door handle (Of which has probably been touched by someone who didn't wash their hands).

A simple design change where the door opens outward would solve this issue. They probably save a ton of money with the hand blowers so having paper towels ain't happening.
                      You do know that the restaurants aren't owned by the corporation, they are owned by small business people.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                        You do know that the restaurants aren't owned by the corporation, they are owned by small business people.
                        You do know if they don't meet McDonalds standards they reserve the right to take that franchise from them too?

Pretty simple mandate, keep a food establishment clean.......

Comment

• Not too bothered about the cleanliness if I'm honest, but I do find myself yelling, "GET FKN CHOCOLATE DUST SPRINKLED ON THAT CAPPUCINO YA C*NT OR I'M CALLING THE CORPORATION!"

Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. It's fkn annoying.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• If you go through the drive-through, you don't have to think about the aweful conditions the food you are about to eat has gone through to make it's way to you.

It's like voting for the POTUS.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "Can i take your order please?"
                              "Err, yeah, can I have a Big Mac meal, extra fries, with a banana shake, a Fucking hot apple pie, a Creme Egg McFlurry and a president who's not a twat please."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                "Can i take your order please?"
                                "Err, yeah, can I have a Big Mac meal, extra fries, with a banana shake, a Fucking hot apple pie, a Creme Egg McFlurry and a president who's not a twat please."
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X