• Those two drops could have changed everything

Comment

• Yep. The receivers are not helping.

Comment

• Hail Mary.

Comment

• Inferior sparty wins again

Sick of this bullshit

Sick of Michigan walking into this game with better players and handing the game away

Comment

• 16-35, 3 INTs.

Comment

• We knew the offense had problems, and we've all seen for the last ten years how Michigan State finds ways to exploit Michigan's problems. The most frustrating thing about this one...it didn't seem as if the Spartans had to do all that much scheme-wise. They just played harder and managed to hold onto the ball. That was all they had to do.

Comment

• This is on don brown as well btw.

If the defense shows up in the first half MSU doesn't score at all and they don't need more than 10 ooonts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      16-35, 3 INTs.
                      They were down 14-3 before the threw any.

Comment

• I guess they didn't think the last play was worth showing again... I'd like to have seen it to see how close it was to being caught.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm sick of this too. They get 5 turnovers, but still only win by 4. They are not that good. But neither is the UM offense. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. The team looked shocked in the 1st half. The offense couldn't deliver when needed. The oline is putrid, our qbs are bad, the RB are mediocre and the recievers underperformed. What a waste of a good defense.

And yes, this game showcased what a bunch of cheap shot artists MSU is. F them. F dantonio and his sanctimonious act and f spartan fans.
                          Last edited by paul daugherity; October 7, 2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Offense:
                            - Bad QB talent with Speight and O'Korn.
                            - Good RBs, but not a game changer like Barkley or a 5 star that pans out.
                            - Inexperience on the o-line excluding Cole.
                            - Inexperience at WR/TE or middling talent (Grant Perry).
                            - Pep Hamilton, fired for being horrendous as the o-coordinator in Indy, is the pass game coordinator.
                            - 5 turnovers, tough weather for the QB.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                              Inferior sparty wins again

Sick of this bullshit

Sick of Michigan walking into this game with better players and handing the game away

If UM had a decent qb they would have won. That's the end of effing story. Harbaugh's magic with qb's has run out. OL sorta sucks too.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                                Me too. They get 5 turnovers, but still only win by 4. They are not that good. But neither is the UM offense. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. The team looked shocked in the 1st half. The offense couldn't deliver when needed. The oline is putrid, our abs are bad, the the are mediocre and the recievers underperformed. What a waste of a good defense.
                                They'll get most of the same defense back next year.

They need to find an offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X