No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we did the right thing cutting Reggie Bush. We have at least 3 better options now.

Reggie Bush tries to hurdle defender, gets caught and destroyed

Reggie Bush's hurdles are still in preseason mode. It's okay, because in a few weeks he'll clear defenders -- but for now, ouch.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Andre Fluellen was cut by the Bills

Comment

• Some other former Lions cut:

Jonte Green-Cardinals
          Ashlee Palmer-Giants
          Cassius Vaughn-Ravens
          Thad Lewis-Browns

Comment

• Originally posted by James D View Post
            Some other former Lions cut:

Jonte Green-Cardinals
            Ashlee Palmer-Giants
            Cassius Vaughn-Ravens
            Thad Lewis-Browns
            I don't remember any of them.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Saw the leg injury happen last week on the pre-season game, but the announcers got it wrong saying he'd been with the Vikings. Had to make sure it was the same guy.

Ravens waived CB Chris Greenwood with an injury settlement.
              Greenwood suffered a minor leg injury over the weekend. The former fifth-round pick of the Lions has plus size (6'1/197) and speed (4.41), but has made no NFL noise.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Keller Moore has joined the Cowboys practice sqaud.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                Colin Powell

Comment

• Ashlee Palmer was good for Detroit. He was cheap and made some big hits.
                  AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Seems Fauria has a new home

[ame]https://twitter.com/DylanMacNamara/status/641782341426356224[/ame]
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I couldn't work out if this is an Onion type site, but it appears to be legit, albeit a but of a rag I think (especially given that they cannot spell shoulder). Perhaps this should be in the WTF section

Charles Haley put his penis on Matt Millen's shouler: Airman

Charles Haley's naked antics have been well-documented, but one of his former teammates confirmed yet another bizarre story on Thursday.

During an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show on ESPN, former Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman revealed that Haley, a feared pass-rusher who was inducted into the Hall of Fame last month, once put his penis on Matt Millen's shoulder while Millen was playing cards.

"True or False? One time he put that manhood on a teammate's shoulder during cards? And that teammate…"

"It was Matt Millen," Aikman blurted out before LeBatard finished his question, sending LeBatard into a frenzy as he stood up from his chair and jumped up and down.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I couldn't work out if this is an Onion type site, but it appears to be legit, albeit a but of a rag I think (especially given that they cannot spell shoulder). Perhaps this should be in the WTF section

Charles Haley put his penis on Matt Millen's shouler: Aikman

Charles Haley's naked antics have been well-documented, but one of his former teammates confirmed yet another bizarre story on Thursday.

During an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show on ESPN, former Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman revealed that Haley, a feared pass-rusher who was inducted into the Hall of Fame last month, once put his penis on Matt Millen's shoulder while Millen was playing cards.

"True or False? One time he put that manhood on a teammate's shoulder during cards? And that teammate?"

"It was Matt Millen," Aikman blurted out before LeBatard finished his question, sending LeBatard into a frenzy as he stood up from his chair and jumped up and down.

Charles Haley’s naked antics have been well-documented, but one of his former teammates confirmed yet another bizarre story on Thursday. During an appearance on The Dan LeBatard Show on ESPN,…
                        Last edited by DeanUK; September 12, 2015, 03:03 AM.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Matt Millen has always had a dick on his should....err chip on his shoulder

Comment

• Fauria cut from the Cards.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• I was hoping Joe's career (for the Lions) would mimic that of his Uncle Christian.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                                I couldn't work out if this is an Onion type site, but it appears to be legit, albeit a but of a rag I think (especially given that they cannot spell shoulder). Perhaps this should be in the WTF section

Charles Haley put his penis on Matt Millen's shouler: Aikman

"True or False? One time he put that manhood on a teammate's shoulder during cards? And that teammate?"

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/foot...icle-1.2355558

Always thought Millen didn't know Dick, but I guess he did....

Comment

Working...
                                X