Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavens to Mergatroid!

I am thinking there is a poor British lass who is on suicide watch.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Heard about it but haven't seen it Malto. Rematch between US and Japan. I think our ladies take this one.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The people in my office today seemed to agree with you, DanO. They're not optimistic. I told my students I'll be wearing red, white & blue and being as obnoxious as possible on the day of the match...and no Trick, that's not really any different than every day.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The US is kicking Japans ASS! 4-0 after only 16 minutes. They damn near had a 5th. Isn't this the mercy rule in soccer?
          Last edited by DanO; July 5, 2015, 06:23 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwZFMPzRCWw"]Prankster showers Sepp Blatter in fake bank notes - YouTube[/ame]
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• New Soccer season starting in the UK this weekend, the mighty cabbage away @ Dumbarton. Been a long close season, really looking forward to it.

What about you, Panoptes? Buzzin' for the soccer aye?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• You can't help but be excited after the exhilarating Community Shield game. Mourinho chucking the second place medal into the stands and saying, "he doesn't keep runner-up medals so he threw it to an Arsenal supporter" is classic.

Mourinho is the ultimate troll. It is awesome.

Comment

• I'd like to be a fly on the wall in Mourinhos house........ Just to see if he really acts like a total bellend behind closed doors.

"Dinner time, darling"
                  "What eez thees? You give me sprout of the brussel? No, no, NO! I cannot stand for thees, I will not, I won't not, I can't not."
                  "STFU Jose and just eat."
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Well, that Chelsea/Swansea game was pretty good. A great kickoff game, any time you can get Mourinho mad, it is worth it. Swansea probably should have finished off a 10 man Chelski club, that forward couldn't stay onside.

NBC is keeping the EPL for 6 more years. I have to imagine the rights for that skyrocketed this time from the 3 year 250 million dollar deal they have now.

NBC will retain the American television rights to the English Premier League (EPL) for the next six years, per a report from New York Times sports media columni

The Brog has be thanking Couthino for that cannon Sunday.

Comment

• The Citizens are taking it to Tony Pulis.

Comment

• Malto Marko.........., it's international week over here in Europe........., Malta travel to Florence to take on Italy. It's a big task. Check out this stat:
                        Italy have won all seven of their matches against Malta, with an aggregate score of 20-2.

But Malta won't be concentrating on those Italians........., they'll be thinking ahead to the 4th of September, 2017......., when they arrive at Hampden to take on Scotland. That'll be a night to remember in Glasgow!

Comment

• The National Maltese team suffered huge losses when my relatives immigrated to the US. Kinda like Suh going to Miami.;-)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It looks like the Citizens are firmly in control of the EPL before the transfer window shuts. They might run away and hide from the rest of the league.

Comment

• Been looking for this for ages. My son finally found it tonight after our disappointing defeat to Germany in the Euro qualifiers.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOPgNIyRBD0[/ame]

Comment

• This forum has had the "everything is Shyte" theme running through it since full time in SD.

I'll keep that going. The Cabbage play The sheep of Aberdeen tonight at Easter Road in the League Cup. Aberdeen are top of the Scottish Premiership, unbeaten in 8 games, in fact, they've won all 8, including a 2-1 win against Celtic. I'm praying the Hibees do not get as embarrassing as the Lions and put up a fight......., but I fear an absolute annihilation.

Q. What do you call a sheep tied to a lamp post in Aberdeen?
                                A. A fucking Leisure Centre.

Sheep shaggin bstds.

MON THE CABBAGE!

Comment

Working...
                                X