No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has sweetie in his eyes. How lucky for you both.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• That?s very sweet of you Deb, he's a very lucky fellow.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
        "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
        Colin Powell

Comment

• Congrats Deb, and best of luck with Griffin! :-)
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Classic

Comment

• Gosh, he sure is a wonderful boy. I'm so lucky to have found him!! We've had a great weekend together, he's perfect on a leash and enjoys long walks. It was fun watching him figure out his Kong treat toy. It gives me happiness to have a dog's love again.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I knew it wouldn't be long!;-)

He is a lucky boy also!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice Deb
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Good for you Deb.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Happy for you, Deb.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Aww, what a sweetie!
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I had posted photos of my daughters new Husky dog, Kaira back in May. She has grown into a gorgeous dog with a great temperament. I post a picture of her from a few weeks ago.

Unfortunately, she has been in at the vets since Sunday night, extremely unwell. There seems to be a problem with her intestines. This is the 3rd time in her short life that she has had this problem. When she was 4 months, she ate a sock and that had to be surgically removed. The last two times, (including this time) X-rays have found nothing at all. She had an operation on Sunday evening and they found parts of intestine that were stuck together. The vets theory is possible pancreatitis.

Hoping and praying she pulls through as both my daughter and granddaughter love the dog immensely.
                          Attached Files
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good thoughts for Kaira heading your way Marko!
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hope she gets well soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                              Colin Powell

Comment

• C'mon Kaira, you can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X