X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    I was going to say North West Indonesia

BTW, there's blow jobs in Miami
    I'm sad to report that even that last line will not conjure up MiamiTreo3. :(
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What happened to that gay guy? Where'd he go ?
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        What happened to that gay guy? Where'd he go ?
        I am guessing his knob polishing business really is filling up his...........time.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          I'm sad to report that even that last line will not conjure up MiamiTreo3. :(
          lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

What happened to that gay guy? Where'd he go ?
            I'm guessing back to watching his real NFL team.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• We should probably change the name of this thread to... "He newbies.. Go the f*#k away!"
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hello all,
                I live in Belding, MI. I have been a Lions fan ever since I can remember. I am 49. So, I have seen the lowest lows an NFL fan can see. Still waiting for the highest high.

Comment

• Welcome Billy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillySims View Post
                    Still waiting for the highest high.
                    Weed is legal in Colorado. Head for the hills

Welcome BS.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Weed is legal in Colorado. Head for the hills

Welcome BS.
                      Hmmmmmmm.

Legal weed in CO, Pizza a good munchie, think FVD is going to open his own Dominos in CO?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Hmmmmmmm.

Legal weed in CO, Pizza a good munchie, think FVD is going to open his own Dominos in CO?
                        Peyton owns a couple of Papa Johns.

Comment

• Welcome Billy.
                          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Septem, the wife just walked past as I was looking at this thread...... She pointed at you and said, "Is that mustard Martin on the lions site?"

There is a guy on our street called Martin, and you apparently look like him. I started calling him Mustard Martin a few years back after seeing him wearing an old mans, mustard coloured flat cap. It took all my strength not to piss myself laughing.
                            The funny thing is, all the family now call him Mustard. The wife will say, "Was just speaking with Sandra & Mustard and........... "

Welcome (won't say BS, not good) BILLY SIMS. Do you have a computerised family?
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Septem, the wife just walked past as I was looking at this thread...... She pointed at you and said, "Is that mustard Martin on the lions site?"

There is a guy on our street called Martin, and you apparently look like him. I started calling him Mustard Martin a few years back after seeing him wearing an old mans, mustard coloured flat cap. It took all my strength not to piss myself laughing.
                              The funny thing is, all the family now call him Mustard. The wife will say, "Was just speaking with Sandra & Mustard and........... "

Well, first was Leonard from Big Bang Theory, then Jeff Goldblum now Mustard Martin...

Tbh, if you shave a guys head and put him some eyeglasses, he will look like me...
                              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post

Well, first was Leonard from Big Bang Theory, then Jeff Goldblum now Mustard Martin...

Tbh, if you shave a guys head and put him some eyeglasses, he will look like me...
                                I think you could be on to something, as you also look like my friend Chris and he looks like Paul McKenna, which by default means you do too!

AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X