Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XD

Comment

• That might be the death blow. Countess is the best defensive player on the team.

Comment

• Dunno if it's a death blow, because I doubt that defense was going to be all that great anyway.

Comment

• I expected something close to last year. I thought others would pick up the slack for the losses of Martin and Van Bergen.

Comment

• This just in: M defense, they're not good.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Finally! A stop. Good time for it too.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Michigan holds on to win, 31-25.

The D has some growing up to do and hopefully soon.

Great game for Denard. Great game for Funchess. Jake Ryan made some key plays down the stretch. I think Gardner improved from last week.

Nobody else really stood out for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Michigan holds on to win, 31-25.

The D has some growing up to do and hopefully soon.

Great game for Denard. Great game for Funchess. Jake Ryan made some key plays down the stretch. I think Gardner improved from last week.

Nobody else really stood out for me.
                  Roundtree was unstoppable again. Actually I think he is still on the sidelines in Dallas after being put there by Millner's press coverage.
                  The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Roundtree may have to change his number again. He's MIA.

1 catch for 5 yards. He wasn't targeted that often.

I'm really missing Mike Martin and Ryan Van Bergen. Tacking on losing Countess just makes it all the worse.

Still, there's plenty of time to improve.

Comment

• Michigan's defense is not geared to stop this type of "O". They are geared for Big Ten football. Now don't come on here and tell me shit about how "other" teams could stop Air Force. Michigan isn't there yet with their "D" or team. They have to play to their schedule until they become an elite team. Then bitch. They are still a team in progress. I love Denard but he is not what Brady Hoke would have picked for his QB. Hoke has adjusted his "O" to accommodate, Denard. That doesn't excuse the "D" but one hand benefits the other. We shall see in a couple years where this team truly is.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They did report at the start of the game that Air Force had averaged 300 yards rushing per game over the last several years.

Michigan held them to 290!

YEAH D!!!! :-)

Comment

• I'm not sure Michigan's D is geared towards Big Ten teams either. They are going to have get by this year and hope the offense carries them.

Comment

• Maybe.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They're smallish and young. I expected better but I've yet to see it.

We may have to win shootouts again this year.

Comment

• Well if Wisconsin can put up only 34 yds rushing in a game maybe UM can hang on
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X