X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    We missed seeing your wife's smile. :-)
    Hehe...

Thanks guys and it's good to be back. As I really don't get any news here about NFL, almost completly forgot about last season and already miss football...

I'm so behind about what's going on, that only yesterday I saw the we got Reggie Bush!
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Good to see you back Septem
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post

I'm so behind about what's going on, that only yesterday I saw the we got Reggie Bush!
        No other team wanted him that much.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good to see you posting again, Septem......, your team even made a European Cup Final and still you didn't post in the soccer section. Glad all is well.

Got to admit though....., if Hibs made a Euro Final, deborah would ban me for "too much soccer on a US Football site" abuse!

There is more chance of Detroit winning a Superbowl than Hibs making a Euro final, so I'm safe.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Hehe...

Thanks guys and it's good to be back. As I really don't get any news here about NFL, almost completly forgot about last season and already miss football...

I "almost completely forgot about" Reggie Bush. Your I/R squad will be awesome this year.

Comment

Things are starting to calm down now, so I?ll be slowly getting back for the new season.
              Didn't expect it was that slow tbh...

Since February I didn?t work only for 3 days?so few that I know how many they were.

Since June (my last post)I moved my business to a brand new Office in the city, a small one but in a really nice place (old town), so besides the load of work the moving also didn?t help and that?s why my comeback has been so slow?hehe..

@Marko: Benfica in 2 weeks, lost the league in the 92th minute to Porto, lost the European Cup in the 92th minute to Chelsea, and lost the Cup to a minor team?so no much to brag about?was a disappointing end of the season for us?

About football, ESPN stopped broadcasting in Europe?so there goes my few live Lions games on TV?tired of shitty stream feeds?bought NFL Game Pass - Follow your team (Detroit Lions), for about 80 Euros. It will be a bit of one dimensional view of the NFL this season?but at least will be able to see with quality all Lions games live.

Will be here in the 9th for the preseason kick off?

Comment

• Good to hear from you Septem. No worries. I anxiously await your return.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome back.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

About football, ESPN stopped broadcasting in Europe?so there goes my few live Lions games on TV?tired of shitty stream feeds?bought NFL Game Pass - Follow your team (Detroit Lions), for about 80 Euros. It will be a bit of one dimensional view of the NFL this season?but at least will be able to see with quality all Lions games live.

Will be here in the 9th for the preseason kick off?
                    Septem, you're just going to have to upgrade when the Lions make it into the playoffs. :D
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great to see you posting again. Septem. I watched Benficas season closely, (not the cup) but the UEFA Cup Final was very disappointing indeed.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good to see you back Septem, Gamepass is good. I just got the season pass this year. Do you get to see all games, in the UK some games each week are not shown (Those being shown on Sky TV) also the play-off games and superbowl. Although the SB is shown on terrestrial TV. I'm covered for the games not shown as I use my parents online access to Sky via the xbox to watch them if needed.

If anyone is getting the Season Plus and wants 10% off here's my refer a friend discount code. http://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/raf/H8WUWJAAPE4P
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks GGVT...

@DanO: hehe...btw dunno if you know a TV series called "a 1.000 ways to die", where they show people dying in some stupid ways?a couple of weeks ago one of the stories was about a belly dancer from Ann Harbour that was practicing in her living room and one of her scarf?s got trapped in the ceiling fan?she died by hanging?all this story to say I remember you that day?hope you didn't know her tough...

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Septem, you're just going to have to upgrade when the Lions make it into the playoffs. :D
                          Let?s hope you?re right on that one, wouldn?t mind spending an extra on that upgrade. :-D

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Great to see you posting again. Septem. I watched Benficas season closely, (not the cup) but the UEFA Cup Final was very disappointing indeed.
                          No words for the last 2 weeks of the season Marko, from heaven to hell, from the possibility to win everything and end up with nothing?was way too depressed to talk about it for weeks...

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                          Good to see you back Septem, Gamepass is good. I just got the season pass this year. Do you get to see all games, in the UK some games each week are not shown (Those being shown on Sky TV) also the play-off games and superbowl. Although the SB is shown on terrestrial TV. I'm covered for the games not shown as I use my parents online access to Sky via the xbox to watch them if needed.
                          I think you are talking about the ?blackouts restrictions? Dean, but that?s only for UK, Ireland and Canada, we don?t have that problem here?apart from a pay per view channel that shows a few NFL games, no televised games here?

DanO and Dean...no Lions Forum Fantasy Football league this year? Jdoggie used to organize it?

Comment

• Even better value for your Gamepass Septem, although I read that it's free in The Netherlands!

Doggie has set one up, I think those he sets it up so those who finished high up are invited, then he opens it up to anyone else at a certain point.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                              Even better value for your Gamepass Septem, although I read that it's free in The Netherlands!

Doggie has set one up, I think those he sets it up so those who finished high up are invited, then he opens it up to anyone else at a certain point.
                              It's true, free in Netherlands, look at the bottom of the page...lucky bastards!

About the forum fantasy league, you're right, Doggie already sent me the invitation in June...

Comment

• "@DanO: hehe...btw dunno if you know a TV series called "a 1.000 ways to die", where they show people dying in some stupid ways…a couple of weeks ago one of the stories was about a belly dancer from Ann Harbour that was practicing in her living room and one of her scarf’s got trapped in the ceiling fan…she died by hanging…all this story to say I remember you that day…hope you didn't know her tough..."
                                ------------------------------Saw the show a few times. Not the one you mentioned however.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X