No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlive had good article saying it'll come down too Booker or Stanley Johnson. They're prob right
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Mlive had good article saying it'll come down too Booker or Stanley Johnson. They're prob right
      Good article and breakdown of what the Pistons will have at #8.

I had time to watch some interviews and workout videos of Stanley Johnson. I REALLY want the Pistons to draft him because :
      - Perfect fit (SF)
      - Stanley is a good kid, will work hard, and "wants to be in Detroit" I think.
      - Overlooked because he played at Arizona (West Coast?)
      - Great on defense

Pick SJ Pistons, it's easy.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I wouldn't be opposed to it
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Porzingis and Hezonja played in Europe. Mudiay played in China. But Stanley Johnson is "overlooked" because he played in the far-away land of Arizona for a top-10 program.

Love it.

You know why he's overlooked? Because he shoots from his neck and you time his release with a calender.

There is lots to like about him as well, but he is the absolute worst-case scenario for the pistons at #8. Worst possible outcome.
          Last edited by Kstat; June 23, 2015, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Wow, that was quick.
            The expectation is that Mario Hezonja and Emmanuel Mudiay will not be available to the Pistons at No. 8, so they're pivoting toward Stanley Johnson.

Like I said, he should be the guy if nobody else drops to them.

The Detroit Pistons are targeting Stanley Johnson with the eighth overall pick assuming Mario Hezonja is off the board, according to a source.
            The expectation is that Hezonja and Emmanuel Mudiay will not be available to the Pistons at No. 8 with the Sacramento Kings (6th) and Denver Nuggets (7th) drafting ahead of them.
            Johnson averaged 13.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game at Arizona during his freshman season.

Comment

• Hopefully Stein is more coveted and is in the top 7
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's really well known on the Pistons forum that I'd take WCS over Johnson.

My top 8 is Towns, Okafor/Russell, Hezonja/Porzingis/WCS/Mudiay, Winslow. Johnson could be 9th ... he's not better than WCS
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I wouldn't mind a Stanley Johnson pick. His college numbers compare favorably to Ron Artest's college numbers. While I like how Justice Winslow plays, Stanley, to me, seems to have a better head on his shoulders.

fivethirtyeight's data crunching likes him well enough too.

No sooner had the closing buzzer sounded on the Golden State Warriors’ championship victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers than it was time for the NBA world to t…
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• What goes overlooked too often in this 2015 NBA draft is a black guy having a jewish hyphenated name. Stein? Say good bye to your street cred bro
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                      What goes overlooked too often in this 2015 NBA draft is a black guy having a jewish hyphenated name. Stein? Say good bye to your street cred bro
                      Maybe that's how he ended up so ... eccentric
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Not to mention how fucking long he takes in the grocery line with all those damn coupons.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Not to mention how fucking long he takes in the grocery line with all those damn coupons.
                          I see what you did there
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                            It's really well known on the Pistons forum that I'd take WCS over Johnson.

My top 8 is Towns, Okafor/Russell, Hezonja/Porzingis/WCS/Mudiay, Winslow. Johnson could be 9th ... he's not better than WCS
                            It probably wouldn't be a bad thing if the Pistons drafted WCS....Drummond always has foul and FT issues and if WCS is the defender we hear he is he would have a good impact.....Can always add a SF through trade or FA...The only thing is would Drummond feel threatened and would WCS be happy as a backup for very long?

Comment

• No
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If WCS is there at 8 and Winslow and Hezonja are gone, imho you have to take him.

Comment

Working...
                                X