Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE GAME 17-MICHIGAN vs osu:Last Call for Saving the Season or Another Round of Pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• However, let me offer you an ironclad counterpoint that you may not have considered.

Sarah McLachlan sings a beautiful cover of "Song for a Winter's Night" - truly gorgeous.

[ame]https://youtu.be/UV4F2yfEt9o[/ame]

Gordon Lightfoot wrote the song.

Both are Canadian. The plot really thickens when you consider this fact: so is hack. SO IS HACK.

Think on it.

AA out..
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A man who does not acknowledge Gordon Lightfoot as the second greatest canadian of all-time behind only Brett "The Hitman" Hart is a coward.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Someone has posted a Sarah McLaughlin song on a football forum.

No surprise they fled the scene immediately.

Comment

• I'm locking this thread!!!!
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I knew Crawford curled and O'Korn misread the safety, but holy hell was Gentry open on that play. O'Korn just turns around and heaves the ball down the middle. It looks as if he never played the position before...
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              That is not really true. It is an often-told tale of understanable origin. Ostriches use their beaks to dig a hole to bury their eggs. Someone seeing this from a distance mistakenly assumes that they are burying their heads in the sand when in actuality it's just them providing a safe place to store their eggs.
              Who is to say the Ostrich Pigs wouldn't be burying their eggs as well?

Comment

• I wrote my dissertation on the famed Ostrich-Swine of Borneo.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X