No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De nada...to whatever it is you said that I cannot see.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::lurking:::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw all those posts and believe you me you guys weren't missing anything except a lot of synapses

nice win for the kittys last night--winning record in the big 12 should be an 11 seed now
        htf Nebraska doesn't get in being 4th with an 11-4 conference record would be unheard of. I will start leading the effort for their exclusion but no way in hell should they not make it even if they lose 2/3 12-6 in the big 10 and not make it-wow

Comment

• here kitty kitty kitty...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know you cats will all miss me terrible...Wizard will be out of commission for about a month...just didn't think ya'll thought I was dead and you were gonna be in sorrow...or throw a party...whichever...but Wiz's ma died early Saturday morn so planning for her funeral in Omaha...and youngest daughter has state basketball tourney coming up in Lincoln then Wiz will be doing a hip replacement shortly after in Lincoln so won't be on here. Just wanted to reassure you...

I'll be back...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry about your mom, congrats on your daughter, congrats on the new hip (life changer from everyone I know with one) and piss off on coming back.

The Board has spoken.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sorry about your Mom and good luck with the Hip Surgery. Piece of cake. Start doing squats now to strengthen your quads and hammies. Makes a huge difference on recovery. The couple of days you might be down post surgically, you'll lose muscle strength. If pre-op you get your brain to recruit some extra fibers it helps.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• sorry about your mom....
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

I've heard mostly good about the hip replacements they've come a long ways...

Be back to enlighten ya'll before Easter. Until then...STFU.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry about mom, Wiz. Hang in there.

Comment

• Condolences to your family. Good luck with all that, and, we sure do hope to see you back here soon enough.

Comment

• Hey everyone else but Wiz -- I've been thinking maybe, what about a domain-name change? If we do it, we don't necessarily have to tell everyone.

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks hack & Oracle...don't worry...I'll be back to haunt you soon enough...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your Ma, Wiz. Good luck to your daughter and hopes for a quick recovery from the surgery.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X