No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New charges thst had nothing to do with the campaign or Trump/Russia.

But yes, they did report unwitting. You do get what that means?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      New charges thst had nothing to do with the campaign or Trump/Russia.

But yes, they did report unwitting. You do get what that means?
      Bringing them along softly.

Comment

• Comment

• Breakdown continues

Comment

• Its okay. Posting infantile or idiotic memes keeps him too busy to go somewhere and shoot up a school.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• "General McMaster forgot to say that the results of the 2016 election were not impacted or changed by the Russians and that the only Collusion was between Russia and Crooked H, the DNC and the Dems. Remember the Dirty Dossier, Uranium, Speeches, Emails and the Podesta Company!"

LOL.

Trump speaking on behalf of McMaster through the unaccountable mouth piece of twitter.

Look at those poured buzzwords. Queue the Goldblum Flare Jurassic Park gif.

[ame="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965075589274177536"]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965075589274177536[/ame]

This one really reminds me of jon voigt at the end of varsity blues. A real feigned attempt at encouragement during numbingly awkward exposure. Suddenly interested in FBI "making [I]us[I] proud again". Like, please FBI, do anything but what you are currently doing. Make us proud. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
              Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; February 18, 2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Trump said he wouldn't golf this weekend out of 'respect' for the Florida victims. He's been rage-tweeting all weekend instead. Lots of 'Executive Time".

Comment

• In which Trump passive-aggressively calls for an end to the Mueller investigation (and ALL investigations) because it's doing Russian bidding to sew discord.

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965212168449941505[/ame]

Comment

• Over the past 48 hours Trump has criticized:

* DNC
                    * Hillary Clinton
                    * Obama
                    * Adam Schiff
                    * Nat Sec Advisor McMaster
                    * The FBI
                    * Congress
                    * CNN

He's focused zero criticism, disappointment, anger, outrage, or regret on Russia itself.

Comment

• Aw... You know, that's just Trump being Trump. lulz
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Preview of Trump testifying before Mueller

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95QqBXLG2I"]Caine Mutiny Queeg on the Stand - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Ha! I have compared Trump to Queeg and his "disloyal Officers" many times.

Of course, Trump will never have the realization moment that Queeg had
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That hospital photo op video in which drumpf sounds like a whore in church is hilarious. Gets asked of he met with victim families, stutters out a "uh, yep sure did" and then all he can vomit out is congratufuckinglations to the doctors for "record setting" response speed and a thumbs up!!!!

Can't fucking breed them any stupider than him.

Comment

• TRUMP IS TWEETING AGAIN, IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• LA Times is reporting that Rick Gates has agreed to plead guilty AND testify against Paul Manafort. Manafort could spend the rest of his life in prison unless he himself agrees to a deal. New additional charges of bank fraud were filed against Manafort Friday.

No biggie. Manafort was barely a part of the campaign. Fetched coffee mainly.

A former top aide to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign will plead guilty to fraud-related charges within days — and has made clear to prosecutors that he would testify against Paul Manafort, the lawyer-lobbyist who once managed the campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X