No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and three others are off to the Chicago game courtesy t bertuzzi..... Leave in forty minutes...Don't tell anyone... but I'm hoping for Vancouver.

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
      Me and three others are off to the Chicago game courtesy t bertuzzi..... Leave in forty minutes...Don't tell anyone... but I'm hoping for Vancouver.
      Have fun, Bill. How is it that you know Bertuzzi?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "I was sure we'd win by a 3-2 score last night, but what the heck."
        -----------------Hey, you got the total correct. That's good enough for me.

What's the score for tomorrows game bill?

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The silence is deafening.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• All, FYI - Another place to watch games live on the internet is www.channelsurfing.net. Note that they usually stream direct from that Justin.tv site, along with other sites so they have a pretty wide selection. Comes in handy sometimes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              DTV=DirecTV? Watched it on the NHL channel, 215.

It was not shown out here on the west coast. Channel 215 showed some other crapola

Comment

• Thanks for the links, this doesn't help my situation though, I work most evenings and rely on my TiVo to record the games so I watch them after work. I understood in the first round not being able to see Games 2-4, but this is just ridiculous. There's only 4 series total. If the NBA can show every game of each series, the NHL should too.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Game 6 coming up.

I have tix in hand and am FIRED UP!

Sort of figured it would be 2-3 at this point but was hoping for a reversal of the W/L column for the Ducks.

It is what it is.

GETZLAF should be 100% from his cold by tomorrow night taking away any ill effects that clearly affected his game 4 effort (big time) and may have slowed him some in game 5.

The DUCKS are healthy again (with WIES having a full game under his belt after coming back from being hospitalized) and they will have no excuses in the eyes of this fan.

Go DUCKS!
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Meanwhile, it looks like Rafalski is going to sit for Game 6 as well, still no further information on what exactly is ailing him.

Comment

• Of course, 30 minutes after I'm told Rafalski likely won't play... ESPN reports he he could...

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                        Game 6 coming up.

I have tix in hand and am FIRED UP!

Sort of figured it would be 2-3 at this point but was hoping for a reversal of the W/L column for the Ducks.

It is what it is.

GETZLAF should be 100% from his cold by tomorrow night taking away any ill effects that clearly affected his game 4 effort (big time) and may have slowed him some in game 5.

The DUCKS are healthy again (with WIES having a full game under his belt after coming back from being hospitalized) and they will have no excuses in the eyes of this fan.

Go DUCKS!
                        Definately a different Duck team with Getzlaf suffering.

The Wings, on the other hand, seem to have steped it up a notch. Difference was pretty obvious in both cases.

Enjoy the match GONZ, always better in Living Color.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• duck alergies ??
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• If anyone honestly believes it's just a mere cold (or flu) that is hindering Getzlaf, I have a bridge north of St. Ignace I'm looking to sell.

Comment

• No kidding hah?

That dumb @$$ GETZLAF goes from avg. 30+ mins (or so) a night vs DET up until game 4 when he was fighting a flu and put in less than 16 on the ice.

What a bunch of malarkey alright.

Comment

• VAN v CHI is a wild shootout right now.

5 to 6 CHI winning with 5:44 left in the 3rd

They've traded something like 5 goals this period, so far.
                                Last edited by Panoptes; May 11, 2009, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X